Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 241 total)
  • Voting BNP…..?????
  • TandemJeremy
    Free Member

Ton – SNP are a social democratic left of centre nationalist movement. as are plaid cymru. BNP are racist fascists, UKIP are xenophobes.

SNP for example in the past called for more immigration as we are short of labour. They are a party for all who live in Scotland and explicitly so. Pro EU etc They live in the centre of UK politics

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

I can’t believe you took the bait TJ. Obviously the whole thread is ton having a bit of fun, but the, “even a sinn fein” comment was clearly blatant trolling.

Nice one ton 😉

haddock
    Free Member

Does wearing a Blazer make me a racist then? – New thread Looming!

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

ernie – I am the definition of gullible

avdave2

Of course the real fascists are the Greens….

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

Only if they are dark greens like me. Your light greens are wishywashy liberals

juan
    Free Member

Idiot alert! Idiot Alert! Vote BNP so foreigners won’t shag your daughters

Too late for that… And you know the worst I’ll be back in the country for some more 😉

ton

not trolling at all. just interested in peoples thoughts.
    but, is the bnp not wanting people coming in the country same as sinn fein not wanting english in ireland??

avdave2

All Governments restrict how many people they allow into their country. The BNP just happen to want to use race to determine who can come in and who can’t which most of us find objectionable. But I suppose the only real moral response is to say that all migration should be unrestricted. I don’t really think that is workable and if I’m honest I don’t want it because I don’t really want to see my standard of living drop which I feel it might do in those circumstances, at least in the short run. We all quite naturally want to keep what we have and if we want to give it away we want to decide who we give it too rather than feel it is being taken from us and given to someone we feel no affinity for.

And lets not forget that with the way the worlds economies are going it might be our children and grandchildren looking to migrate in the future.

saladdodger
    Free Member

TandemJeremy – Member
    Ukip are xenophobes at best but racists in reality. The whole premise of both parties is hating foreigners and don’t be fooled that it is anything else

Why do I feel sleepy??????

Could it be the pressure selling from the er Greens

tell me was the SNP not formed because they are pro Scotland and potentially racist against the english????

And Maybe just maybe the BNP has been formed because they are pro British

Just a thought

JxL
    Free Member

Last time I checked on the polls, BNP only had about 1%, and they need around 6% to get a seat in EU? Might be out of date as it was last week.

bigrich

way things are going, we could end up with a BNP/Green coalition led by Ester Rantzen.

could generate some amusing policies such as ‘Burn asylum seekers to genererate renewable energy’ and Doc Cox as home secretary.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Idiot alert! Idiot Alert! Vote BNP so foreigners won’t shag your daughters

Turn around again there Hairy so I can give that big key in your back another turn….

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

Saladdoger – more trolling?

The SNP were formed to provide self rule for a nation – Scotland. They re not based on hating anyone – but on wanting self determination for the people of Scotland. Folk like me – English but Scotland is my home are fully welcomed by the SNP – as “assimilated scots” All Immigrants are welcomed.

The BNP are a racist / fascist party. Their raison d’etre is simply about hating non whites. NO immigrants that are non white are accepted.

Here is a bit about the BNP
    http://www.searchlightmagazine.com/

A huge difference

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Nah TJ, surely it goes that for Scotland, you just replace the “B” with an “S” and hey presto you get the same thing (roughly) just wearing kilts, playing bagpipes, hating Sasanachs, wielding Tam O’Shanters?

No?

zaskar
    Free Member

Just had my Anti-Fascism flyer in the post-woohoo!

:mrgreen:

Actually I might donate some money to them after reading this thread.

http://www.uaf.org.uk

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

No.

I ain’t no great fan of nationalism but the SNP is not remotely comparable with the BNP. there is a far right scots nationalist movement but I have forgotten their name

user-removed
    Free Member

Yes, there is a far right Scottish movement, but if it’s the one I’m thinking of, they are almost purely anti-English and spend their time spray painting slogans on holiday cottages – very similar to the Welsh lot who have the same M.O.

They are generally regarded (certainly by me!) as a slightly comedic bunch with no credibility.

In both the Scottish and Welsh cases, I suspect the groups have formed due to huge hikes in house prices, forcing young locals to relocate. It’s exactly these small, very localised ‘beefs’ which are picked up on and exploited by the likes of the BNP.

Fully agree that to compare the SNP with the BNP is plain stupid.

trailmonkey

I have a horrible feeling that the BNP will do very well in the elections and part of it is because of the ill behaviour of the main parties but most of it is down to the underlying, knuckle dragging, racist attitudes of the proles. They’ve got an excuse to vote nazi and they’re going to use it.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

“the proles”

What a lovely turn of phrase you have 🙄

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

I know I’m not that funny but has everybody had a sense-of-humour-ectomy? Of course I wasn’t comparing the BNP to the SNP ffs! Salmon may be an idiot but a racist he’s not.

trailmonkey

“the proles”

What a lovely turn of phrase you have

I am a prole. That qualifies me to use it.

If that’s OK with my betters that is.

konabunny
    Free Member

There needs to be a party that has the immigration policy of Australia – entry considered if a) you have money and can support yourself for a period of time so as not to consume limited state resources, and b) you are able to demonstrate ability or education to a standard which is desirable to others.

Except that a) you’re missing out another fifty ways to enter/live in Australia and b) this system already exists in the UK: http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/workingintheuk/tier1/general/

Also interesting that you chose to talk about immigration in the context of the BNP. No-one ever wants to talk about their economic, environmental, education, health or pensions policy. It’s almost as if their entire policy was banging on about foreigners and the EU…

(UKIP are blazer-wearing members of the bowls club that don’t like foreigners, dark-skinned people, wreckers of law and order, Communists, Maoists, Trotskyists, neo-Trotskyists, crypto-Trotskyists, union leaders, Communist union leaders, atheists, agnostics, long-haired weirdos, short-haired weirdos, vandals, hooligans, football supporters, namby-pamby probation officers, rapists, papists, papist rapists, foreign surgeons, headshrinkers who ought to be locked up, Wedgwood Benn, keg bitter, punk rock, glue-sniffers, ‘Play For Today’, squatters and Chinese restaurants, but whose arthritis is too bad to actually go out and chuck bricks through their windows. The BNP are the people who’d be willing to chuck bricks.)

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

Darcy – I knew you were extracting the urine.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

to compare the SNP with the BNP is plain stupid.

Not if you want to wind up TJ it isn’t.

saladdodger – Member

Why do I feel sleepy??????

It’s the fluoride in your drinking water.

Don’t you know that it ‘saps and impurifies’ your precious bodily fluids, without your knowledge ?
    Causing you to have a loss of essence ?

Have you ever denied a woman your essence saladdodger ?

http://www.scribd.com/doc/6821302/Confession-of-a-Communist-and-Fluoride

Last time I checked on the polls, BNP only had about 1%

BNP support is heavily concentrated JxL. Whilst it might only be 1% nationwide, that includes areas like the shires where it has no support at all and where UKIP can expect to do much better. In areas where it matters, the BNP will do much better.

I have little doubt that EU elections will be the big electoral breakthrough which British fascists have been waiting over 70 years for. The fascist-free history which Britain has enjoyed in recent years is really something of an anomaly compared to other similar countries imo. After all, we have stupid and gullible people just like any other Western European country. The only question really, is how many seats will they get ?

Of course the real fascists are the Greens….

That will be the Ecofascists that you’re thinking of. Ecofascism/green nazism is where many former NF members ended up.

It fits in very nicely with the vigilante attitudes which favour living in communes in the outback fighting against politicians, governments, and the global jewish/communist conspiracy, and establishing the Third Position and New World Order of White Supremacy.

It also of course fits in nicely with the healthy outdoor living much appreciated by German nazis :

” Admiration of nature was a strong theme of the German Nazi party and the Wagnerian German romanticism that predated it, and is also a key issue for some modern fascist movements. The Nazi government also investigated sustainable forestry. The Nazis were at the forefront of conservationism, with Nazi Germany having some of the first legally protected wilderness reserves. During their rise to power, the Nazis were supported by German environmentalists and conservationists

Further more, it satisfies the paranoid misanthropy which so many fascists suffer from.

chewkw
    Free Member

No BNP or UKIP for me I am afraid.

🙂

muddydwarf
    Free Member

No.

I ain’t no great fan of nationalism but the SNP is not remotely comparable with the BNP. there is a far right scots nationalist movement but I have forgotten their name

SnG if i remember correctly TJ – translates as ‘Sons of the Gael’ in a civilised tongue 😛

Pigface
    Free Member

Anyone watch the BNP PPB last night. Griffin the fat oaf had about as much charisma as a cat turd, the production values were awful and who was in the picture over his shoulder. I liked the way he kept fiddling with his hands, kept expecting him to go into a Hitleresque rant and fling his arms about.

IanMunro
    Free Member

lol, was he having a bit of a Dr. Strangelove moment?

rightplacerighttime
    Free Member

Please don’t anybody vote BNP, even to put the wind up the other parties.

UKIP are similar to BNP in one way, which is that they don’t have any view of the bigger picture. I got a bit of blurb from them the other day with bullet points to tell us why we would be better out of Europe. Number 3 or 4 was that fish would be cheaper once we had taken back our territorial waters. Didn’t see any mention in their literature of global warming, peak oil, debt reduction, population growth or changing demographics – obviously not important issues compared to the price of fish.

Likewise we have a Tory up for County Council election and her main priority is to get our general rubbish collection back up to weekly instead of fortnightly, alternating with the recycling collection. Barmy.

GrahamS

The BNP and UKIP are the ONLY parties who actually, genuinely give a sh*t about the country.

It’s totally bizarre that, in light of the expenses row, people don’t trust the main political parties so are looking to fringe parties.

The BNP are hardly law-abiding and as someone pointed out recently, 1 in 6 UKIP MSPs have been investigated for fraud and embezzlement.

Not to mention:
    UKIP leader Nigel Farage boasts of his £2m in expenses.

Th every real danger is that a completely looney party may get in during the next general election… Maybe even the Lib Dems *shudder* 😉

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

rightplacerighttime ……. don’t vote BNP, UKIP, or Tory ???

You’re not exactly making it very easy for us god-fearing right-wingers.

Richie_B

You’re not exactly making it very easy for us god-fearing right-wingers

Wait till you see your ballot paper there is a scary assortment of new parties ‘representing’ the ‘right thinking silent majority’ guaranteeing to free us from the yoke of the EU, nasty foreigners, Scotland and/or Wales and/or the North, the SW etc…. All you have to do is see estimate how far along the line you are and cast your vote

jimster
    Free Member

I’m just waiting for the first Eastern European candidate to be named. 😀

thomthumb
    Free Member

Likewise we have a Tory up for County Council election and her main priority is to get our general rubbish collection back up to weekly instead of fortnightly

do you live next door? 😉 – this for some absurd reason seems to be a real political issue where i live. according to the moaning housewives on the local news it causes rats – not in my house you old bag!

mt
    Free Member

Having considered all the above arguments (littered with well placed facts, points of view) and looked at each of the parties available I thought I’d vote for the one that has not actually commited mass murder. So that’s New Labour out. Then I considered who actually has working people that are struggling to make there way through life, so that was the Tories and Liberals out. The Greens nice ideas but who will give up material things for the greater good or stop producing more kids on our over populated planet, yer right no one! Thats now left me with various small parties that don’t have a hope of doing anything whatsoever. So on those grounds I think that the BNP will be the party to vote for but only if people shut the **** up and stop giving them all this free publicity and let them make pillocks out of themselves.

JxL
    Free Member

jimster – Member

I’m just waiting for the first Eastern European candidate to be named.

Maybe its time for me to get into politics!

Thats now left me with various small parties that don’t have a hope of doing anything whatsoever. So on those grounds I think that the BNP will be the party to vote for but only if people shut the **** up and stop giving them all this free publicity and let them make pillocks out of themselves.

I do hope you are joking! You must have missed an interview with Griffin this morning, when he plain simply said that everybody other that white people should be deported from the UK, even if non-white people were born in UK.

BNP is a joke, and people that vote for it reflect their own stupidity.

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

I will vote for whoever will promise to stop my f**king neighbour’s b**tard cats from tw**ting well sh**ting in my p**sing garden.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

Griffin this morning………said that everybody other that white people should be deported from the UK, even if non-white people were born in UK.

There you go ………… the isn’t racist.

So then, who’s voting for them ?

stilltortoise
    Free Member

This thread is a bit like going for a swim in our lovely British waters (actually rather than metaphorically). I keep wanting to dip my toe in but then get cold feet…

At the last general election I read the manifestos of the Tories, Labour, Liberal and A.N Other (UKIP?), with a view to making an informed decision of who to vote for. I can’t remember the exact reasons but to be frank none of them stood out. To bring this back to bikes, they were all “All Mountain” bikes trying to be all things to all people, but the Tories argued their VPP was better than the liberals single pivot (does anyone see where this analogy is going? I don’t!). I know I’m not saying anything surprising or revolutionary; they’re all pretty much the same party in a different sweater (oh God another crap analogy).

Back to the point, whether you like what the BNP/UKIP etc stand for or absolutely detest it, at least it as a clear and different choice and that is what politics needs.

As for me? The answer is no.

Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 241 total)

The topic ‘Voting BNP…..?????’ is closed to new replies.