Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Virgin Phones mail shots
  • footflaps

Why do Virgin keep writing to me every month offering me an iPhone 4s. Don’t they know it’s years old?

Is it just me or do they have me down as too poor to afford a 5c/s?

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Your on a mailing list and they are trying to shift their stock of old stuff that nobody wants. If they can shift 1 in 100 it will probably cover the mail shots and their are plenty of mugs out there.

The more you spend on analytics/buying personal info the better the targeting gets but the more it costs.

footflaps

I am on their lowest internet only tariff, so maybe they just have me down as a tight wad….

It’s the persistence I don’t get, I didn’t sign up the last 10 times and every month the phone is more out of date….

dooosuk
    Free Member

The must be one of the biggest junk mail senders. Every month we get a ‘To the householder’ Virgin TV/Broadband A4 envelope.

Straight in the recycling every time.

kimbers

dooosuk – Member
    The must be one of the biggest junk mail senders. Every month we get a ‘To the householder’ Virgin TV/Broadband A4 envelope.

Straight in the recycling every time.

+1000000
    this made me laugh, because of that very thing

http://www.theguardian.com/environment/2014/mar/10/richard-branson-climate-deniers-get-out-of-the-way?commentpage=1

Philby

Get the same here. At least they could offer a decent Android alternative.

mrchrispy

I just don’t get the ‘to the house holder’ thing.
    They have done my internet, telephone and TV for nearly 10 years, surely they should know I live there.
    The iPhone 4S is the bobbins 8gb one…pointless

wiggles
    Free Member

The householder ones do my head in…

Virgin even started sending ones in envelopes that were printed to look handwritten

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Virgin Phones mail shots’ is closed to new replies.