Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • VIDEO: Calder Divide Trail 2023 – Faffing and Laughing
  • amandawishart

The Calder Divide Trail is a long distance circular route across 12 valleys, 6 moors and 1 floodplain in West Yorkshire. It is a multi-day adventure a …

By amandawishart

Get the full story here:

VIDEO: Calder Divide Trail 2023 – Faffing and Laughing

fenboy

Now we know you have Chips as style guide at Singletrack so its perhaps understandable but c’mon… only Sylvie had the right helmet on.

Helmet peaks and gravel bikes is all kinds of wrong! We all know there are rules and they are there to be broken … but you shouldn’t break this one!

good video though! 🙂

amandawishart

My excuse is that my Diablo mount doesn’t fit on my road lid, and a loaded bike has no cockpit space! So actually, that’s not an excuse, it’s a reason.

MrSparkle

Nice vid. Enjoyed that.

nickc

Watched it last night as a had my supper, Very Cool “slow telly” to wind down after work. Looks like you had fun (apart from lack of pizza, obvs)

fenboy

hmmmm…. almost but still no; we know you know! :-)))

vickachu

My excuse is I only have mountain bike helmets – this whole gravel experience is new to me lol!

Mugboo

We did it last year and really enjoyed the experience. I think your video captures it beautifully.

In Adrians defence, I hear the campsite experience was a massive step up from last year and I’m sure he’ll have it nailed by next time. It will have been those chaps in ‘gravel’ helmets all eating 3 pizza’s each 😉

No pizza still beats the thai chow mein I got from the chinese last year, if I hadn’t been so hungry I’d have launched the firey b****** in the bin!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.