Viewing 10 posts - 41 through 50 (of 50 total)
  • Victoria Beckham (lookalike) – Wanted for abduction of Madeline McCann
  • surfer
    Free Member

as jack nicholson said in "mars attack",as the president "can't we all just get along!!!"

I think other than the odd spat we largely do. Lanesra however takes things to a new level. He deserves to be taught a lesson IMO in the time honoured way!
    No internet posturing on my part as I am sure I will never meet him.

Zoo Fighter I remember, it was hilarious. Well done.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

Trolling Zoo Fighter – Member

Never did get an answer to what his dad's name was….

His father's name was Sergio Bastino Mazzino.

Smee
    Free Member

I still dont believe a word of it.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

His father's name was Sergio Bastino Mazzino.

But for some reason (which he says he went into on an other occasion) he changed his name by deed poll. I first tangled with him on one of his anti-everything-liverpool journeys. I admit freely to baiting him whenever he posted. It was too easy and now that I live in a country where I can't do it with badgers, Lanesra seemed a suitable alternative, without the blood and cleaning up afterwards.

The one thing about Lanesra though…you knew where you stood with him. You knew he would be vicious and personal insults would come flying in soon enough as soon as you disagreed on one of his points of principal. And it was always fun seeing how long you could string the thread out before it got pulled.

Others here are far better at hiding their hatred and fear of those who might be a little different from them. They know who they are too.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

He deserves to be taught a lesson IMO in the time honoured way!

Why don't you guys leave the bloke alone ? His anti-Liverpool rantings do no one any harm – how do you people get through life if you are so easily offended ? I'm disappointed that he's been banned. Sure, his anti-gypsy stuff shouldn't be tolerated – because whipping up racist hatred can lead to real problems. But does anyone really believe that the hatred which he expresses towards the people of Liverpool has in anyway encouraged someone to commit acts of violence against scousers ?

vinnyeh

On the one occasion I met lanesra he seemed to get on ok with that well known Liverpool supporter rudeboy. Spent a while talking with him, seemed a nice enough chap in person. Slightly unusual job, I think he inhabits a bit of a different world to a lot of the rest of us.

Not an apology for his comments by the way- the Liverpool stuff is well out of order.

surfer
    Free Member

But does anyone really believe that the hatred which he expresses towards the people of Liverpool has in anyway encouraged someone to commit acts of violence against scousers ?

I expect not but nobody deserves to be subjected to the level of nastiness and abuse he spouts at the drop of a hat simply because they were born in Liverpool.

Why don't you guys leave the bloke alone ?

errrr.. I think he brings it on himself. I have never started a thread which attacks him or where he comes from.

radoggair
    Free Member

dun dun dun… another one bites the dust………..dun dun dun…………another one bites the dust

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Why don't you guys leave the bloke alone ?

As surfer said ernie, he brings it on himself – he first came to my attention when he was spouting general hatred about Liverpool. It soon became apparent that he seemed to hate lots and lots of stuff (apart from Arsenal I suppose). Gypsies and scousers weren't his only targets. And the hatred he spouted came from a background of ignorance and subjectivity.

But does anyone really believe that the hatred which he expresses towards the people of Liverpool has in anyway encouraged someone to commit acts of violence against scousers ?

I can't see anyone here ever committing acts of violence against anyone as a result of a posting (though the toryboys sometimes make have those fantasies of causing blood to be shed.

CountZero

So he wasn't a Beatles fan then?

Viewing 10 posts - 41 through 50 (of 50 total)

The topic ‘Victoria Beckham (lookalike) – Wanted for abduction of Madeline McCann’ is closed to new replies.