Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Very polite at STW
  • TijuanaTaxi
    Free Member

Called to cancel my sub and would like to say how polite the lady I spoke to was, think it was a US or Canadian accent, but apologies if it wasn’t.
    Usually get bombarded by questions as to why I want to cancel and the direct debit never gets stopped as promised (already done when i rang the bank and no interrogation, so thank you very much)

Been a subscriber since issue 1, but think I have had enough now at issue 50. Trying to cut back on all the subs, but thanks for some great reads particularly in my opinion the early mags

As an aside if anyone wants to collect or pay the postage for approx 100 “What Mountain Bike” mags, please contact me on my email in profile (stopped that one a little while back)

Cheers

slimtubing
    Free Member

what a lickarse!
    😉

TijuanaTaxi
    Free Member

And expressing my thanks for good service 😉

MikeT-23
    Free Member

Gotta respect the man’s manners, and being named after an excellent trumpet-driven tune you gotta respect his taste in music too.

DezB
    Free Member

Now get off the bloody website

chakaping
    Free Member

A Herb Alpert classic.

Check the groovy dancing in this video…

MikeT-23
    Free Member

Bah! Bloody thieves stealing my moves, again!
    Can a man not develop his own dance style and keep for himself any more these days?[*]

Nice pants on the ladies, though.

TijuanaTaxi
    Free Member

And this fine tune is strangely enough what my footie team run out to

No idea why, but its been that way since 1965, makes a damn fine ringtone too (unless your in a pub with fellow supporters and everyone has the same tune)

Good old Herb Alpert and his Tijuana brass

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Very polite at STW’ is closed to new replies.