Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • uk bike store???
  • daftvader
    Free Member

Afternoon …

Are they any good? Had a bit of a disagreement with freeborn about ordering over the phone so need to use someone else for the handlebar I want….

Cheers

Freester

I’ve used them a couple of times and they seemed OK…

z1ppy

Fine to deal with, my last order wasn’t the quickest out the door, but used em regularly over the years.

thepurist

I’ve used em before with no bother & just placed an order today. Ordered some other bits with Merlin at the same time so it’s a race between them, but I expect Merlin will win that one.

daftvader
    Free Member

Ta… they have an bay store too so might give them a whirl

gogg
    Free Member

If I don’t use my LBS (because they don’t have/can’t get what I need) then they’re my next choice.

Why use their ebay store? If you know who they are, why not let them make a better margin for their service rather than pumping 10% of your spend offshore with no benefit to the UK economy??

DezB
    Free Member

Local to me. Recommended.

toys19
    Free Member

I think it is a one man band, really nice guy, can be a bit slow, but always fulfilled their promises. I prefer dealing with little guys if poss.

hammyuk
    Free Member

Nowhere near a “one man band”
    Large warehouse, plenty of employees, same business estate as my place so I’m in there a lot.

cardo

I’ve used them quite a few times and they have been spot on.

toys19
    Free Member

Nowhere near a “one man band”

Ahh in which case I shall stop using him then.

daftvader
    Free Member

Just spoke to Dave in the shop, all done and dusted and very easy, will be using them again I reckon.

timmys

As with many shops, time estimates for delivery of non-stock items can be “optimistic” in my experience.

Bigface0_0
    Free Member

Used them a couple of times, all good.

bruneep

Used to be good but a bit meh of late took them a week to send gloves that were supposed to be sent next working day. No reply to email about refund of postage. CBA chasing it up now

Wouldn’t be my 1st choice now.

daftvader
    Free Member

They were upfront and said they need to get bars from warehouse and they should be dispatched by the end ofrhe week. Its not an essential so if it takes a bit longer then no worries…

daftvader
    Free Member

Bars arrived today as they said they would… will be using them again.

allthepies
    Free Member

They’ve very good at getting stuff for you even if they don’t list it on their site. Used them over the years and can recommend.

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

The topic ‘uk bike store???’ is closed to new replies.