Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Tubeless advice
  • Zukemonster
    Free Member

Thinking of going tubeless using the Stans No tubes kit…

I heard that in theory this works with normal tyres… is this really the case, or will I get better results using UST tyres, or any other kind for that matter.

If it make any difference I am running panracer fire XC at the moment, but also have some mountain kings that I could use instead.

ozzybmx
    Free Member

You can seal ANY tyre , some take a bit of time and patience . Mountain kings will seal up first go , ive had no experience with panracers.

nickc

Mountain kings will seal up first go

Maybe they will, maybe they won’t…That’s the beauty of rim strips, really, it’s a whole new world of arsing about when you should be riding. You can do everything according to the instructions and the f%^&er might not want to inflate.

Decide which is the least embuggerance in your life, the occasional puncture, or faffing about with bits of rubber and latex.

ozzybmx
    Free Member

Take the whole wheel to the service station after you have put your stans fluid in it , take the valve core out , stick the garage’s air on it and you WILL inflate and pop the bead in on any tyre in 2 seconds flat .

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Tubeless advice’ is closed to new replies.