Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Triple S or Bettablast?
  • benz
    Free Member

Anyone experience of the powdercoating skills of either of these folks?

Specifically – quality of finish, appropriate masking of threads, bearing surfaces, etc.

Thanks!

davidtaylforth
    Free Member

Bettablast worked well for me, seemed like nice folk aswell.

Northwind

I had some motorbike bits done by Triple S, lovely job.

chestrockwell

I’ve had a frame done at Triple s and they were superb, can’t praise them enough. They know what they’re doing with masking up and the finish is lovely. You pay a bit more then some but it’s well worth it.

Recommended them to the chaps on retrobike and all that have used them have been very happy.

STATO
    Free Member

The stuff on Bettablast facebook looks pretty good and they get good feedback. I was planning on taking mine down this week but they shut for christmas this week :0(

grittyshaker
    Free Member

Triple S did good work on my Kaffenback. Not cheap though.

DaveyBoyWonder
    Free Member

Used Triple-S twice and will use them again as they’re local enough for me to drop off/collect… Top notch work.

batfink
    Free Member

Had a knackered old charge duster done by Triple s a few months ago – really please with it – came out looking brand new.

darrimc30
    Free Member

Used bettablast for my cove stiffed frame a couple of year ago, excellent service and a good price as well. A good finish and choice of colours. There place is only a couple of miles from home so it was ideal, he’s used by a lot of the local box guys

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Triple S or Bettablast?’ is closed to new replies.