Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Trail ideas within half an hour of Truckhaven?
  • jwt
    Free Member

As per the title, I have a meeting to attend at Truck Haven just outside of Carnforth. I’d like to take the opportunity to ride new trails in the area, but don’t really know any? What’s on offer within 30 minutes of Truckhaven?
    Cheers.

tricky-dicky
    Free Member

Head up to Stavely plenty of good places to ride from their. (20 mins in car from Carnforth)

jwt
    Free Member

If that’s Staveley just north of Kendal, I think you drive faster than I do Tricky!
    Anything to the South or East of Truckhaven? I probably should have said that I was looking for trails more that way…….
    Thanks.

philfive
    Free Member

gisburn.

jwt
    Free Member

Trying to leave Gisburn for a full day rather than evening ride, but really 30 mins from Truck haven? thought it would be further than that?
    I must drive like Miss Daisy…………

tarquin
    Free Member

45 minutes to an hour to Gisburn, unless you totally spank the company car there…

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

Are you heading north or south afterwards? Orton cicuit from tbay services is very nice if not very technical 25 miles north or there is the howgills loop from sedburgh a wee bit closer but I don’t know that one

Trampus
    Free Member

Ten minutes up the A6070 brings you to Farleton Knott. Always good for a bit of fun.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Trail ideas within half an hour of Truckhaven?’ is closed to new replies.