Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Tonights suicidal nutritional advice from BikeRadar website…..
  • couldgetacarforthat
    Free Member

“Having a Saturday night kebab might seem like a terrible idea but if you pick carefully it can actually be one of the most healthy options,” says Reid. She suggests picking a chicken shish kebab in a pitta bread with loads of salad.

“Don’t have any mayonnaise though; if you want a sauce go for a mint yogurt.” Reid adds that you should always ask how the chicken is prepared to make sure it isn’t cooked in loads of oil and fat

Ok picture yourself in the queue. Chucking out time and loads of lagered lads behind you and start asking for organic chicken and mint yoghurt…you are literally going to get battered. I’d take unhealthy donner option and save my skin.

lipseal
    Free Member

…. and wearing Lycra 😯

Surfr
    Free Member

That’s my favoured kebab option anyway. Always figured it was probably pretty decent food given that pita is low fat, chicken is lean and grilled and how bad can salad be? The sauce I figured was probably not great but all in all, it’s not a bad take away.

GW
    Free Member

FFS!! MTFU!! I used to end most nightrides (road and MTB) with a visit to the kebab shop along the road from my flat, this was often followed by being propositioned by a prostitute or some scrotey little pimp (one of the joys of living in a red light district)

Stainypants

Thats what I’m having for tea tonight.

monkeychild
    Free Member

some scrotey little pimp

thats what I’m having for tea tonight.

Interesting choice there Stainypants!!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Tonights suicidal nutritional advice from BikeRadar website…..’ is closed to new replies.