Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Tonights beginers ride pics(Qs).
  • knottie8
    Free Member

I put together a longer route tonight with two long dh runs and two big climbs. They all coped ok with just a little walking. Phil snapped his mech hanger and Jason went over the bars down Weacombe combe ! We were lucky to catch the sunset from Beacon hill and just get back before needing lights. Another good fun ride. Comments ?

sc-xc

looks ace…happy faces 😀

tails
    Free Member

love the pic at the top an proper boulder of a man

simonralli2
    Free Member

That first chap is just as his top states – rad to the power of MAX!

Looks like some great riding there by one and all, and yeah, loads of happy riders.

knottie8
    Free Member

Jasons a large chap but he is loosing weight and goes dh like a demon. Oh and he happens to be my best mate.

saladdodger
    Free Member

Jason is a pleasure to be with because he constantly wears a silly grin and he enjoys himself 😀

Paul I even seem to be riding faster on your pics

rOcKeTdOg

Andy is hardly a beginner!

nice to see everyone having a blast

saladdodger
    Free Member

RD if you were to of witnessed my riding / crashing skills of late you would of quite rightly accused me of being a beginner 😕

But all is good now because I have gone back to a hardtail 😆

bristolsurfer
    Free Member

Top pic looks like the descent off Black Ball Hill?
    Beautiful evening for riding anyway – hope the weathers still good for my Qtocks ride on Sunday

KINGTUT
    Free Member

Jasons a large chap but he is loosing weight and goes dh like a demon

Surely physics has a helping hand in that. 😉

Fair play to the man and good work to your for organising it.

montylikesbeer

Hats off you lot, looks like you are having great fun.

sharki
    Free Member

bristolsurfer, i'd say that's slaughterhouse.

Must of just missed you lot as a saw Andy heading off towards the drove for his pre begineers ride warm up…..will be heading up later for a sunset walk and sleep in the woods again to catch the sunrise….

bristolsurfer
    Free Member

Sharki,

will bow to your superior local knowledge – I was thinking it was the really fast doubletrack with slightly bermed corners before you head right into the ferns & take the track that leads back down into Slaughterhouse..

knottie8
    Free Member

the boulder fest is at the top of Slaughterhouse combe. Andy doesnt fit the beginners desciption but he acts as sweeper at the back so we dont lose anyone.

bristolsurfer
    Free Member
    knottie8
    Free Member

thats the one , starting from the BS on the map and follow all the way to holford or go up ladys edge and do it again.

sharki
    Free Member

With the pics taken at a point between the L and H of black ball hill on the OS map looking easterly 😉

bristolsurfer
    Free Member

Thats what I thought 😀

Absolutely love the top section of that descent – flat-out fun. Shame it peters out when you get down into Slaughterhouse Combe proper..

knottie8
    Free Member

"Shame it peters out when you get down into Slaughterhouse Combe proper"

Yeah but those stream crossing are great taken at near flat out speed.

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

The topic ‘Tonights beginers ride pics(Qs).’ is closed to new replies.