Viewing 8 posts - 41 through 48 (of 48 total)
  • Think of an app…
  • markgraylish
    Free Member

<quote>Text alerts work for me…you have got it set to send at the right time I.e. Entering a designated zone or leaving a zone… <quote/>

Tried both options, neither worked…

DickBarton

OK, you’ve reached the end of my knowledge for troubleshooting.

Mackem

Try making the hotspots bigger. Otherwise what model phone and os version are you using? I

Ewan
    Free Member

I want an app (mainly for road riding) which can overlay my finished ride with Rightmove so I can see the houses for sale that I’ve been past.

That is a great idea! Whenever I go riding i’m always getting house lust – and figuring they must go for gazzilons – would be interesting to see if it’s true.

nickc

How about an app that works out what electronic devices you’re carrying and then shouts at you in increasing volume to turn them off, until eventually you switch everything off and just go for a ride…

mikewsmith
    Free Member

@DickBarton you just described most of trail forks for conditions problems pics and vids there.

DickBarton

Ah, ta, will take a nosey…I’m thinking of it more from a trail maintenance/ownership point of view rather than a rider point of view, but I’ll take a nosey.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Yep all of that is part of it

Viewing 8 posts - 41 through 48 (of 48 total)

The topic ‘Think of an app…’ is closed to new replies.