Viewing 37 posts - 1 through 37 (of 37 total)
  • The voices made me do it..
  • lockrobnkel
    Free Member

Heading back to the top car park over surrey hills today and before you get to it your confronted with a with a huge puddle / mud bath and a group of oncoming riders….. can you guess what’s coming 😈

Just as I was heading down towards it the group were tip toeing / mincing to the side of it, which as it spanned the width of path seemed a bit silly (it’s wide enough to get a bus through), the voice kept repeating louder and louder do it do it, slight shift of weight front wheel nice and light I hit the mud with an almighty old faithful eruption and gave them a big cheery good morning 😀

Guess I won’t be on santa’s good list this year but I was polite in greeting them first 😉

kimbers

i like your style

bassspine
    Free Member

YeeeeHaWWWWWW! <dukes of Hazzard horn>

rp16v
    Free Member

nice! if they moan just tell them mud is good for the skin lol

lockrobnkel
    Free Member

I just couldn’t help my self, surely when it’s muddy we all enter the who can get the muddiest world cup 😆 or is that just me

Northwind

Well done, you’re a c**t.

lockrobnkel
    Free Member

wow who rattled your cage? you go around calling everyone that?

Northwind

No, just people who go around acting like c**ts then proudly telling the internet about it.

lockrobnkel
    Free Member

you appear to have anger issues it seems or just a plain lack of intellect,

seriously though please don’t go around using language like that, especially when you have no idea who you are talking too, or perhaps that’s why you feel you can hidden behind a screen

tails
    Free Member

If you were in a car and soaked me as a pedestrian I’d think your a pleb, but surly if you’re out mountain biking tip toeing around a puddle is just asking for it!

MoseyMTB
    Free Member

Isn’t doing it in a car illegal now? Something to do with criminal damage to another persons possessions?

If so would that apply to bikes if the victim complained?

oscillatewildly
    Free Member

absolute bellend…..i often avoid huge puddles of mud if its on the last leg home of ride so i have minimal excess of mud to clean off…if you had done that on me, i would have turned around and chased you, cock!

lockrobnkel
    Free Member

I agree 100% with that, they weren’t soaked just splattered honestly it was more difficult to go round it than through it..

TheFunkyMonkey
    Free Member

What’s up northwind, were you one of the mincers?

I normally manual it through though, just in case anything is lurking 😉

TheFunkyMonkey
    Free Member

If you don’t want to get muddy, get a new hobby ffs

lockrobnkel
    Free Member

jesus do you guys ever ride in mud or too scared to get dirty! mate you could of chased me and I would quite happily of stopped and waited

Imabigkidnow
    Free Member

Large group of people mincing around a puddle = trail widening = just going to make the puddle even bigger specially in most of the Surrey Hills kind of trails.

You were just helping to ‘drain’ the puddle a bit by dispersing the water to a wider area

HTTP404
    Free Member

Deliberately riding through that puddle – all those riders probably thought you were a c**t. Bragging on an open forum and somebody calls you a c**t for it and you’re offended. Mmmmmmm…..

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

I also think the C word is a bit strong. OP: What a t1t! The karma will take care of you unless you compensate by doing several good deeds.

SurroundedByZulus
    Free Member

I think bawbag would be around the appropriate strength of insult for this one.

lockrobnkel
    Free Member

Hey buzz i’m working on them mate, my first deed is to forgive northwind and didzy, second I will stop next to a puddle with a freshly cleaned bike and wait for someone to go through it 😆

kimbers

Large group of people mincing around a puddle = trail widening

yup namby pamby lightweights ruining the trails for the rest of us they got what they deserved

kudos100
    Free Member

Good effort, like it. 🙂

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

“second I will stop next to a puddle with a freshly cleaned bike and wait for someone to go through it”

Lol!

yunki
    Free Member

hmm.. some days I mince around the edge.. others I’m too busy enjoying myself to slow down for a bit of mucky water..

actively engaging in an outdoors pursuit.. a pursuit intrinsically linked to getting mucky.. exposing ourselves to the elements.. on a murky november day..

it all adds up to didzy and northwind being a bit precious p’raps?

If the group had been engaging in any other activity I would wholeheartedly condemn the OPs behaviour

Northwind

lockrobnkel – Member

“seriously though please don’t go around using language like that, especially when you have no idea who you are talking too, or perhaps that’s why you feel you can hidden behind a screen “

I have a suggestion- if you don’t want to get called a c**t on the internet, don’t be a c**t on the internet. It’s brilliant that you take offence at words but you’re quite happy to randomly splash total strangers for no reason at all other than that you think it’s funny, and then proudly tell the internet about it. But call you names? My word, that is unacceptable.

lockrobnkel
    Free Member

Northwind hide behind your screen calling me a **** all day if that is what rocks your boat, but i’m afraid to say you are the one whom is coming over like a prized **** mate

Northwind

I’d have said it to your face if I’d been there, but the irony’s lost on you apparently that you did this to people then ran away and boasted the internet about it- yet now you’re accusing me of hiding behind a screen. What a legend. Trying to be the big man on the internet then crying about it when you get called on it.

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

lockrobnkel

you are the one whom is coming over like a prized **** mate

shortcut

Fundamentally trail widening is inconsiderate. So is splashing people who may well be dry and enjoy staying dry. We are all different.

It is not anyones place to soak ornsplatter others in an immature I am right ad you are a twit way! Get over yourself.

No reason for widening puddles, just wide gently through to stay dry!

Live and let live!

lockrobnkel
    Free Member

I’m not pretending to be anything, as for running away the car park was 20 metres from where the mud was. If you wish to take this seriously and get upset be my guest i’m done with this.

hels
    Free Member

Well I would have laughed at your cheeky devilment if you had splashed me. It’s not like you put a cat in a wheelie bin or invaded Poland then burned 6 million jews or anything, just got some folk a bit wet.

Sense of humor people…

lucien

What’s wrong with calling someone a Cart, or Crit, or Cast, or Can’t? Don’t see the need for asterisks personally, just come out and say it?

GJP
    Free Member

And here was me opening this thread to think it was going to be a serious discussion about Schizophrenia and MTBing. Few on here coming pretty close to borderline personality disorder though 😯

jonahtonto
    Free Member

that northwind is a +”@$ – hes got a mouth like a *?;%ing sewer

robhughes
    Free Member

northwind…just snot the D/head.
    sounds like he deserves it to me.
    i,d have dragged him of his bike and punched the c..t
    smart arse……..

_tom_
    Free Member

😆 northwind needs to seriously lighten up. It’s only a bit of mud and water. Mincing around puddles on a bike, even I don’t do that and I’m a fair weather rider at heart.

Viewing 37 posts - 1 through 37 (of 37 total)

The topic ‘The voices made me do it..’ is closed to new replies.