Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • the main news item
  • iolo
    Free Member

Is it putin, is, syria, gaza, some other awful thing?
    No, some lass from berkshire throwing up because she’s up the duff again. Who cares?

JEngledow
    Free Member

Who cares?

By starting a thread about it on a Mountain Biking / whining website it appears you do!! 🙄

tomhoward

You, enough to post about it?

iolo
    Free Member

I care enough that a pregnancy is used to cover all bad news.

Three_Fish
    Free Member

I think what the OP means is that, with all those over things going on, surely the main topic of national news discussion shouldn’t be Kate Middleton’s pregnancy. You’ve both misunderstood, which, in some ways, contains a rather instructive, beautiful irony.

franksinatra

Who cares?

The millions of people who click on the news pages to read it about it.

News outlets are not entirely stupid, they publish news that they think a majority of people want to read. If the punters reading onn BBC news wanted to read about Syria more, then Middletons pregnancy would not be the most read news item today (it is though)

DezB
    Free Member

By starting a thread about it on a Mountain Biking / whining website it appears you do!!

Do you reallt think that’s why he started the thread? Because he cares about the celeb pregnancy? Really?

jekkyl

new baby lizard on the way?

bikebouy
    Free Member

I’m interested in a NRB* We need more news like this to mitigate all the crap that’s currently obliterating the news RBC**

*New Royal Baby
    ** Royal Broadcasting Corporation

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘the main news item’ is closed to new replies.