Viewing 38 posts - 1 through 38 (of 38 total)
  • The Illuminati.
  • Ambrose

Can anyone tell me anything that they feel that I, as a secondary school teacher really need to know?

Some little sod, sorry – cheeky monkey, had devoted time to scrawl ‘illuminati’ over some of the benches in my lab. Grrr.

footflaps

Watch Tomb Raider and all will be revealed…

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Dan Brown is your friend. 🙂

Coyote
    Free Member

Think lizards. BIG lizards.

molgrips
    Free Member

The Illuminati Trilogy. Take a load of drugs then read.

grum
    Free Member

David Icke has a good website…

molgrips
    Free Member

Freak him out by inserting the word ‘fnord’ into any written communications between the normal words.

Gary_C

Cheeky school kid, eh?

Tape him up!

6079smithw
    Free Member

Ambrose – Member

Can anyone tell me anything that they feel that I, as a secondary school teacher really need to know? 😀

To paraphrase The Jam, read all out it read all about it
    http://www.illuminati-news.com

And if you’re really brave and think you can handle the truth
    http://www.truthism.com

user-removed
    Free Member

New. World. Order. Your children will be slaves in the new world order.

Name the dj?

JoeG
    Free Member
    Smudger666

Was one of the best Steve Jackson games to play, unless you were pissed (and it invariably got dragged out after a night out).

maccruiskeen

It could of course be the name of the cheeky monkey’s favourite popular beat combo. Try whistling a few bars of ‘Black Russian Blues’ or ‘Goin Down’ and see if anyone joins in.

konabunny
    Free Member

I like the Latin translations done by someone who doesn’t actually speak Latin but reckons that if a word sounds a bit like an English word it means the same as an English word!

footflaps

I like the Latin translations done by someone who doesn’t actually speak Latin but reckons that if a word sounds a bit like an English word it means the same as an English word!

Damn! But it might explain why I failed O level Latin…..

OrmanCheep
    Free Member

My best mate is called Ambrose, and is a secondary school teacher.
    You are not him are you?

RustySpanner

Is that you, on the left?

MrWoppit
    Free Member

And now you know, you have to die…

MrWoppit
    Free Member

Heute die Welt, morgens das Sonnensystem.

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

As a teacher, the illuminati are a very valuable resource; thanks to their extensive operations, you can cover a great many subjects in depth…

Science, History, Economics, Politics, War, Media, Culture

Here is a bitesize education in Science, History, Politics, War and Economics:

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zv7BImVvEyk[/video]

And here we have some Culture which reflects many of the subjects mentioned:

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0kjL2KKil20[/video]

Of course, this is just skimming the surface, there is enough material to fill a high level academic career… believe it or not, even Napolean had a role to play in the long game 😉

mrmonkfinger
    Free Member

Illuminati?

I thought they’d been replaced by the Bilderberger group these days, TBH.

jkomo

I think it’s an orange.

boxfish
    Free Member

^ 23rd post… 😯

qwerty
    Free Member

Just tell him to O B E Y you.

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

This is a pretty good summary of the history of the illuminati and goes a long way to showing just why it is that governments are so powerless when it comes to the manipulations of the banking industry…

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-klNO-AjW6M[/video]

you have to remember that the history we are taught is all subjective

footflaps

This is a pretty good summary

I wouldn’t call 1 hour 42 mins a summary….

thestabiliser
    Free Member

Suggest a career in programming to him.

Northwind

I love that truthism website- somber discussion of the facts that yes, it is not that hard to lie to humans that that yes, perceived truth has an inertia that can be incredibly powerful even in the face of obvious wrongness. And yes, there are people who have good reasons to lie to you. All quite reasonable. Then suddenly a wild BATSHIT CRAZINESS appears :mrgreen:

Mind you, it did get quite a bit less funny when it turns out he thinks it’s all a conspiracy to stop him raping women as is his right.

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

I wouldn’t call 1 hour 42 mins a summary….

Fair point… it’s only 6000 years after all

Here is your bite size attention deficit summary:

Naughty people encourage and finance wars, backing both sides to ensure profit and influence once war is finished.

ChrisL

Historically, the Bavairan Illuminati was an 18th century secret society that promoted rationalism. It didn’t last even 10 years.

Popularly, the Illimunati is a bogeyman for various conspiracy theories, generally being attributed with pulling the strings behind all of society, often for a very long time. The eye in the pyramid (a la the US dollar bill above) is the most common symbol associated with Illuminati conspiracies.

The Illuminati were central to the Illuminatus! trilogy by Robert Shea and Robert Anton Wilson, which are a very odd set of novels from the 70s. The trilogy contains a lot of sex, drugs, conspiracy theories and mysticism.

The eye in the pyramid and a other Illuminati/conspiracy symbolism is used by Steve Jackson Games, who make a variety of roleplaying and board games. This has probably helped to popularise things such as the Illuminati, the Men in Black and Warehouse 23 amongst geeks and gamers.

Hope some of that helps. But while we’re on the subject of weird conspiracy/truth theories, hey look, the Time Cube is still online! 🙂

Ambrose

@ OrmanCheep. I don’t know, but I doubt it. What nmae would I know you by?

Ambrose

Thanks everyone. I’m off for some Bacofoil from the canteen to make a hat.

MrWoppit
    Free Member

You ain’t seen me, right?

mogrim

konabunny – Member

I like the way MDCCLXXVI can be changed to mDCcLXxVI=666…

Northwind

Ambrose – Member

Thanks everyone. I’m off for some Bacofoil from the canteen to make a hat.

You credulous fool! They beam the mind control rays up from the centre of the earth, wearing a tinfoil hat acts as a parabolic reflector dish and strengthens the beams! WAEK UP SHEEPLES1OnE!

surroundedbyhills
    Free Member

Funny how the Russians and Chinese are never mentioned always it’s World Bank and CIA.

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

Funny how the Russians and Chinese are never mentioned always it’s World Bank and CIA

At the end of the day, in the western world, we aren’t hugely influenced by media from the Russians and Chinese, so we have less points of reference by which to prove we are being told warped truths and outright lies~ no doubt there is manipulation and atrocities carried out by parts of all societies, however, the worrying aspect of the western powers is just how much influence they have.

That said, it shouldn’t be forgotten that in addition to the colonizing of inhabited lands and slaughter of indigenous peoples all over the planet, Britain has a history of meddling in the affairs of China; what with the opium wars.

Anyhoo, here is another well researched factual video, which includes China and Russia:

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HP7L8bw5QF4[/video]

Viewing 38 posts - 1 through 38 (of 38 total)

The topic ‘The Illuminati.’ is closed to new replies.