Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • The Christmas BS Begins
  • jekkyl

Someone in my office actually said to me today ‘are you ready for Christmas?’ 😯
    another woman in my office is going out of her way to have her picture taken with the CocaCola Christmas lorry which is visiting a local supermarket, I said her picture taken with a lorry! a lorry!

molgrips
    Free Member

You work with morons.

The whiney humbug anti-Christmas threads begin..

bigyinn
    Free Member

The BS began 11 months ago.

cynic-al
    Free Member

bigyinn – Member

The BS began 11 months 2012 years ago.

FTFY 😛

aracer
    Free Member

Your colleagues work with morons a grump.

philconsequence
    Free Member

so because somebody asked if another person is ready for christmas they’re a moron?

wow.

mrsconsequence would be first to the lorry for photos, but then she loves christmas… i wouldn’t call her a moron for enjoying a time of year and the associated feelings and memories 🙂 she’s a moron for much sillier reasons.

jekkyl

asking the ‘are you ready for Christmas?’ is inane at any time but I agree asking it whilst still in November does make you a moron and yes I do work with morons. The only time I would vaguely accept that asking this question is okay is on Christmas eve in the afternoon when heading for the pub.

Drac

Ah the traditional I hate Xmas and anyone who mentions it threads.

Season greetings everyone.

mogrim

Ho ho ho.

philconsequence
    Free Member

The only time I would vaguely accept that asking this question is okay is on Christmas eve in the afternoon when heading for the pub

ahhh a real man…. in that case you should’ve answered with a real man’s ‘its only november, i dont need to be ready until christmas morning… if in doubt, screenwash from the petrol station like last year…. the little lady moaned but was thanking me when it was frosty in february!’

Drac

jekkyl earlier today

MrWoppit
    Free Member

cynic-al – Member

bigyinn – Member

The BS began 11 months 2012 years ago.

FTFY

Allegedley… 😉

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘The Christmas BS Begins’ is closed to new replies.