Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • the bloke who died from being pushed over at g20………??
  • ton

he died from internal bleeding, yes….
    would the copper who pushed him over which caused the internal injury, which he died from, be charged with manslaughter????

cynic-al
    Free Member

possibly…

bruneep

..not

Such a high profile case now, I can’t see how the copper will avoid being charged with manslaughter.

Quite rightly too if the video evidence can be believed. When the copper decked him, the fella was walking away and had his back to them.

miketually
    Free Member

If you did it, you’d be charged. If I did it, I’d be charged.

Will the copper? Unlikely.

cynic-al
    Free Member

They have to prove beyond reasonable doubt that the blow caused his death.

Can anyone say so for sure at this point?

ton

it realy was terrible.
    bloke was walking away, hands in his pockets, no threat whatsoever.
    shocking behaviour from a policeman….

i have always had utter contempt for the police, and things like this just strengthen my feelings..

miketually
    Free Member

More video out now of violence against protesters at the climate camp – a completely peaceful protest until the police turned up.

KINGTUT
    Free Member

Isn’t this covered in the other thread?

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

Wot cynic al said.

Do we know enought to be sure that the blow caused the bleed? No we don’t. We don’t even know what sort of bleed it was.

Its an assault for sure, perhaps ABH – even GBH. Manslaughter – we simply do not know the chain of events.

chillipepper
    Free Member

seems unlikely to me that an internal bleed would start spontaneously from “just walking along”, somewhat coincidental perhaps that it happened after being knocked to the ground…

SST
    Free Member

Do we know enought to be sure that the blow caused the bleed?

Quite right! People walking down the street with their hands in their pockets burst into spontaneous internal bleeeding all the time . . . .

😉

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

The point is is there a clear line of cause and effect. The answer is we simply do not know – and yes folk do get internal bleeds “just walking along”

I ain’t defending the cops – simply saying that we do not have enough information to know

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘the bloke who died from being pushed over at g20………??’ is closed to new replies.