• This topic has 152 replies, 52 voices, and was last updated 13 years ago by jhw.
Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 153 total)
  • The Apprentice
  • beamers

Happy to be wrong on this one. At least another week of Liz.

Hubbar hubba.

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

I like the blonde lass. She’s clearly seething with hatred.
    iDave when you finalise the punishment I’ll assign the duty of administering said punishment, to her. Her evil smile is Awesome.

iDave
    Free Member

All these punishing commissions are great TSY. Able to do a bulk discount price if you can add Adrian Chiles and Stephen Fry to the roster.

missingsnowman
    Free Member

Liz (hmmm… Liz <drool>) could go all the way. Often steps in to save the day and she did it again by grabbing the car but how much did they pay for it? It looked like they might have had to pay full rrp getting it from the shopping ctr? And how did she not raise the alarm over the number of DVD after she was the one who calculated they could only do a max of 4 per hour. Crazy! Stella’s comment and expression at the very end were priceless 🙂 Sandeesh was never going to win but at least she can get a job when it’s all over, unlike Cocky Ball-Baggs.

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Interesting… I’ll take one round of ‘being beaten to death with his inards’ and if that lass lets out a cackle of sufficient demonic joy the work is yours…

King-ocelot
    Free Member

Everyone should drop a stewert baggs (meaning awesome bell end) into conversation tommorow so it spreads like his herpes.

MussEd
    Free Member

Defo going to be using Stewart Baggs at work tomorrow…hope he’s not copyrighted that as part of “the Brand”…

King-ocelot
    Free Member

Imagine him in the interview stages.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Sandesh committed hari kari bringing two of the strongest candidates back in with her. I think Sugar had her in his sights anyway.

When I was struggling my way (unsuccessfully) through the corporate machine, I was led to believe that the blame culture was dead. It’s bloody alive and well in The Apprentice.

samuri
    Free Member

I’m trying to work out which one you all think is the fit one. I’m not sure there are any fit ones.

There is at least one thing we can all agree on. Stuart should be beaten to death with his own fat chin. People like him brought Britain to it’s knees in the nineties.

iDave
    Free Member

Liz….

samuri
    Free Member

Is the fit one behind that boney woman? 😉

iDave
    Free Member

tsk, she’s healthily slim and well toned Samuri

King-ocelot
    Free Member

I don’t recon she’s very dirty

Hohum
    Free Member

^^^^

Goes to bed at 9pm with a cup of hot chocolate and gets up at 5.30am and then listens to Radio 4.

samuri
    Free Member

She’s not unattractive admittedly and she seems quite bright which is always an appealing feature in ladies but I guess I prefer a more mature physique nowadays.

cinnamon_girl

*cries again at the lack of male eye candy*

iDave
    Free Member

I prefer a more mature physique nowadays

‘Prefer’ suggests you get presented with some degree of choice?

palmer77
    Free Member

Wonky head

Swelper
    Free Member

She does nothing for me at all, all make up and fake tan, and too full off herself, a woman (in my eyes) should be attractive without aid of make up and fake tans….blah blah blah

Beauty in the eye of the beholder and all that

barnsleymitch
    Free Member

Laura – is it Laura? The one with the, how can I put this, the wide apart eyes. Looks like a canada goose. I have nothing more constructive than that to say.

MussEd
    Free Member

Well I’m just up for work and already I’ve made a complete Stewart Baggs out of ordering my mate’s birthday present from Spokeshirts…

Try again tonight I guess, Ah well off to work, hopefully in the interim my boss won’t be too much of a Stewart Baggs.

Napalm
    Free Member

Yep barnsleymitch, Laura looks like Zoonie the Loon from Fireball XL5.

King-ocelot
    Free Member

I have it on good authority that the M3 CSL that Stewert Baggs owns was produced in 2004. Surely Brands Hatch would not run a 6 year old car (that’s had a hard life at the hands of wannabe race drivers) so why Stewie Baggs kept asking if thier M3 was a CSL LIKE HIS, is a bit flawed. Maybe he just wanted the nation to know STEWERT BAGGS OWNS AN M3 CSL AT THE AGE OF 21. He made a right stewert baggs out if himself.

rkk01
    Free Member

I’m trying to work out which one you all think is the fit one. I’m not sure there are any fit ones.

spacemonkey

I have it on good authority that the M3 CSL that Stewert Baggs owns was produced in 2004. Surely Brands Hatch would not run a 6 year old car (that’s had a hard life at the hands of wannabe race drivers) so why Stewie Baggs kept asking if thier M3 was a CSL LIKE HIS, is a bit flawed. Maybe he just wanted the nation to know STEWERT BAGGS OWNS AN M3 CSL AT THE AGE OF 21. He made a right stewert baggs out if himself.

Absolutely.

He looked very uncertain of what he was saying each time he mentioned the CSL, and the BH crew seemed to think he was a d1ck for mentioning it too.

U31
    Free Member

So am i the only one who thinks Sandeesh is an über hottie?
    Ill bet shes reet filthy too….

barnsleymitch
    Free Member

There’s no doubt that he is indeed the end of a bell, and would benefit from a sound thrashing on a regular basis. However, part of me feels sorry for him, he’s obviously over compensating, and has some major issues. Having said that, he does own a CSL (dont have a clue what that is, but come on people, it’s a CSL!). That blonde haired lass is going to murder him in his bed isnt she ?.

KINGTUT
    Free Member

, he does own a CSL (dont have a clue what that is, but come on people, it’s a CSL!).

It’s a limited edition ‘lightweight’ BMW M3, it had aluminium panels and was silly fast.

However they haven’t made the CSL for a while now that would make his car about 10 – 15 years old, not that much to chirp about really.

bigyinn
    Free Member

M3 CSL also had a CF roof. IIRC it was made in small numbers up to around 2004ish.

iDave
    Free Member

U31 you are not alone, she’s v cute

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Yay – the STW meat auction is alive and well. 😐

barnsleymitch
    Free Member

How do you spell ‘hyperthyroid’ ?

iDave
    Free Member

it’s spelled S L I M

U31
    Free Member

It’s spelled ” I wouldnt chuck her out of bed for eating crackers”

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

However they haven’t made the CSL for a while now that would make his car about 10 – 15 years old, not that much to chirp about really.

Except they still go for £££££££££££££££££££££s so to have one (and be able to afford the insurance/running costs) at his age really does mean he is AWESOME

King-ocelot
    Free Member

The apprentice website states that Stuart used to sell Yo-Yo’s in the playground. WTF was this tight lipped chub doing in kids playgrounds?

A quick wiki would confirm there was an M3 CSL in 2004, i think hes from a wealthy family so it may have helped him along. My reason for this thinking was my sister saying ‘From every silver spoon fed mouth comes a right ******ing t***’ and so i can only assume from what she knows/thinks/has made up hes a rich spoilt fat kid.

iDave
    Free Member

catflees, your sister needs to mind her language. is she single?

chakaping
    Free Member

Stella looked like a cat playing with a helpless mouse by the end of that episiode.

Looking forward to seeing her tear him apart in a future epsiode.

King-ocelot
    Free Member

yeah, she is…
    one of the students i tutour drew a picture of staurt this morning. I am going to upload it, it made me chuckle.

Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 153 total)

The topic ‘The Apprentice’ is closed to new replies.