Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • The 2022 Orbea Rallon launches with new EVERYTHING! | First Ride Impressions
  • singletrackandi

The 2022 Orbea Rallon has been hitting the EWS circuit this year, and Andi has swung a leg over to give us his first impressions. The Orbea Rallon has …

By singletrackandi

Get the full story here:

The 2022 Orbea Rallon launches with new EVERYTHING! | First Ride Impressions

honourablegeorge

Forget SWAT, now we have Orbea Rallon Integration For Internally Carrying Everything

singletrackandi

You have just won comments for today 😂

ayjaydoubleyou

Forget SWAT, now we have Orbea Rallon Integration For Internally Carrying Everything

1) thats awesome

2) the integration and storage is awesome too. Seems to be a proper “carry everything” type set up. Especially if the downtube will fit one of those squidgy second water bottles.

doug_basqueMTB.com

Nooooo! I wish I’d thought of that. LOCKR was my idea, but ORIFICE is so much better!!

mrhoppy

The new Treks have their Trek Water And Tool slots, seems like everyone is doing it.

honourablegeorge

doug_basqueMTB.com

Nooooo! I wish I’d thought of that. LOCKR was my idea, but ORIFICE is so much better!!

🙂

Hope things are getting back to normal for you over there, Doug – would love to get back there for a trip in the spring

willv

Now if the Occam has the storage too it’ll be on my next bike list for sure

charliemort

yeah – but the acronym wouldn’t work

doug_basqueMTB.com

@honerablegeorge Slowly!

The LOCKR will take a jacket no issues if you leave out one of the bags. Not tried it with the bag. If anyone has any questions about the Rallon, I’m riding with the boss designer tomorrow and can ask and reply here tomorrow evening. (Sensible ones only, remembering that this is STW).

BenjiM

I wonder what the long term effects of having a full water bottle attached to that flap are.

ocrider

Dehydration, probably.

scrabble

I am considering buying the new Rallon as a new enduro bike for this year. Just struggling to work out sizing. 172 cm tall seems to put me in between the Medium and the Large. Has anyone had a chance to actually ride the 2022 Rallon yet?

b33k34

Good luck. Uk stock (delivering over next 9 months) is very limited. I reserved the earliest delivery I could find in my size in November and it’s not now due until mid April earliest.

doug_basqueMTB.com

@scrabble

At172cm I would imagine you are M. I’m 179 and the L is perfect. My team who are around your height are between the S and M. I would size for reach as the stand over is low. If you are still in doubt drop me a message and I’ll send you measurements of my team and which Rallon sizes we have tried and what we thought.

Mine still isn’t here but I’ve ridden the bike a lot. As I understand it there is / was stock at shops. I have to order mine through the factory and am not at the front of the queue, rightly enough!

b33k34

Just checked again and my ‘mid April’ delivery has now been pushed back to June. It’s starting to look like Orbea aren’t going to manage to ship many 2021 Rallon before they release the 2022

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘The 2022 Orbea Rallon launches with new EVERYTHING! | First Ride Impressions’ is closed to new replies.