Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 102 total)
  • That's it i,m starting a Cinnamon Girl appreciation society !!
  • aleigh
    Free Member

CG is totally ace!

Not only is she my partner in crime on the trails but we also go out clubbing whilst wearing some real bloke pulling killer heels……. FYI lads, our favourite place at the moment is Reading but we're known to frequent Milton Keynes too 😀

jezyeti
    Free Member

Blimey CG you look a dead ringer for Deeta Von Teese!!!

mrmichaelwright
    Free Member

me thinks sfb has a point, as does jezyeti 😆

cinnamon_girl

knottie – thank you kindly!

sharki – just you wait til I get to the Q's again 😉

jezyeti/mrmichaelwright – well spotted guys! I was aiming for that unique Dita look – very glamorous and feminine with a throwback to the screen sirens of yesteryear. It obviously worked 8)

rusty-trowel
    Free Member

Can we still drag you away from your fans for a spot of bike riding saturday?

large418
    Free Member

So, where will you be riding this Saturday, Rusty Trowel? I might just happen to turn up with my lucky pants on…..(not for your benefit mind)….. 😀

cinnamon_girl

rusty – ygm! Looking forward to Saturday.

large – sorry but can you put your lucky pants away please 😉 You don't possibly think I am going to broadcast on here where I'm riding do you 😯

cinnamon_girl

large – sorry but can you put your lucky pants away please 😉 You don't possibly think I am going to broadcast on here where I'm riding do you 😯

cinnamon_girl

RichPenny
    Free Member

*Waves at CG*

chewkw
    Free Member

Pic of cinnamon_girl please …

mrmichaelwright
    Free Member

one of the above chewjkwjehndkw i reckon

cinnamon_girl

Waves to RichPenny 🙂

chewkw – is the pic I posted not good enough for you then?

cinnamon_girl

😯

chewkw
    Free Member

Which one of the three?

CG … errmmm … the comic book guy wants something different like riding on the mt bike wearing tight clothing etc.

cinnamon_girl

Who looks the most likely to ride bikes?

chewkw
    Free Member

hhmmm … difficult to say as they all look like bike riders. Nice STW jersey btw.

tankslapper
    Free Member

In the words of Homer Simpson…….. 😀

CountZero

Well, c_g, the thread title already had me hooked, but then I saw that pic, and all I can say is eeep!
    Dita channeling Jessica Rabbit. Ooooyah. 'course, that corset's going to affect your breathing on the climbs…
    … which might give the rest of us slackers a chance to keep up. ;0)

cinnamon_girl

Well Count, as you'll find out soon enough at the Pewsey ride, I look nothing like any of those lovely girlies! Sorry guys but you'll have to do better or just be content with "that pic" 8)

rOcKeTdOg

i 'heart' Dita 😳

*waves at CG*

molgrips
    Free Member

That pic was downright irresponsible, I hope you realise.

CountZero

Lol at molgrips. True, tho'. 😀

69er
    Free Member

Very funny thread, but c'mon guys, where's your dignity[/i]?!

cinnamon_girl

Well, what a fun few hours it has been 8)

The STW guys, as always, provide great entertainment and help to relieve the tedium.

Yes, the pic was definitely Dita and I definitely do not look anything like her but I sure wish I did, and at least she's had sense to get rid of that creature Marilyn! (but I quite like his music!).

So well done to oldfart for starting the thread and encouraging much amusement on the forum. We need more threads like this 🙂

Finally, can I just wave to all those I know – all 500 of them 8)

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

We need more threads like this

some example titles:

Aleigh goes like a train
    MrsFlash fwoor
    FoxyChick, legs up to here
    etc

swooon

cinnamon_girl

sfb – you need more sex … but you know that don't you 😉

cinnamon_girl

Meant to have said – think I'll move across to the bike forum, need to discuss some 853 steel 🙄

wors

Why, thank you wors!

My pleasure ma'am 8)

CountZero

c_g, I've emailed Gilles about the Pewsey ride, see if I get a reply. It's possible he's on holiday, his last post seems to be six days ago.

cinnamon_girl

Count – OK thanks. Captain Bastard may be able to help. Do you know this part of Wiltshire?

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

sfb – you need more sex … but you know that don't you

it doesn't make any difference – I think it's called satyrisis…

cinnamon_girl

Have you been to the clinic?

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

Have you been to the clinic?

the only cure is euthnasia :o)

CountZero

Lol @ c_g. My knowledge of the Pewsey area is almost non-existent, sadly, as far as riding is concerned, most of my downland riding is further north, from Cherhill across to Barbury Castle and over to West Woods and Savernake. I just never seem to get down that way. Lazy bu99er, really, just tend to ride areas I'm most familiar with. (Note to self: must get out more).

cinnamon_girl

sfb – there's no hope is there 😉

Count – how about organising a ride in your neck of the woods then? I've not ridden in West Woods nor Savernake and love riding in different areas. Throw up some dates perhaps?

CountZero

OK, I'll give it some thought and see what sort of route I can put together. Maybe going into September sometime? We often get some decent weather then, and I really love that time of year, as the summer ends and autumn starts, great light for photos. I'm off to beddy-byes now, nighty-night, speak soon.

Moses

I'll join.
    (A couple of days late perhaps, but I'm away on business)

gohan
    Free Member

im wondering how many of the guys on here get monitered by their other halfs, could cause some trouble ms cin!

thejesmonddingo

I have to say,Deeta's just taken over from Kylie as woman I'd most like to ride behind,being too slow to catch either of them.
    Ian

Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 102 total)

The topic ‘That's it i,m starting a Cinnamon Girl appreciation society !!’ is closed to new replies.