Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • That's it, I'm selling whatever I have too to own one of these…
  • psychle
    Free Member

Mojo HD plus 2011 Fox… mmmmm, mmmmm… 8)

The perfect big brother to my Bow-ti… though I think whoever owns this one went for a size too big perhaps?

neil853
    Free Member

when are the 2011 fox stuff released?

psychle
    Free Member

or… maybe in matte black…

with the 2011 Talas 36 in black…

clive
    Free Member

Yep they look fab but………………..

you try and get your hands on one !!!!!!!!!!!!!

psychle
    Free Member

So I've heard… I think I need to bite the bullet and get my name on the list for the UK, may already be too late…

clive
    Free Member

November if you are lucky

Not even the importer has got a Scooby Doo on delivery into the uk

Typical really, 1st time I have had the dosh to buy a Carlos fandango of a frame

and I cant get my hands one

Bugger !!!!!!!

iamsporticus
    Free Member

Ok then now for the reality check

The frame and forks look luuuuurrrrvvely

Any ideas how much a frame and 36 TALAS will cost??

I suspect more than my kidneys are worth 🙂

clive
    Free Member

£ 2850. 00 plus or minus £200 dependent on were you buy the forks

and no chance of a discount 🙁

Northwind

OK, so is anyone else thinking "Lets wait a year to see if Fox's new improved coating which they say they've tested properly works at least a little better than their last new improved coating which they said they'd tested properly"?

OTOH, if I got one of those HDs I wouldn't know whether to ride it or screw it, they're gorgeous. Mmm mmm mmm.

stevenieve
    Free Member

Forget white or black, go for the lairy colour.
    Vitamin P

psychle
    Free Member

Does look good in Vitamin P… but I do prefer the 'stealth' matte black; always been a sucker for a black & gold colour scheme 8)

nasher
    Free Member

the graphics are the same (nearly) s my 2009 Spicy.

Af riend of mine is the distributor in Italy and even he doesnt know when he will get them in..

DrDomRob
    Free Member

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Mojo.

Just awaiting a test ride, not on the HD though as super sexy as they are I think 160mm travel may be just a little too much. SL for me.

Good luck though!!!!

Here's an idea, stick the money in a high interest account and sit on it until November…. You never know you might get enough interest on it to but a chain stay protector for it!

jun9lebunnie
    Free Member

I made a pre-order for a Mojo HD frame back in March. I'm very early on the UK waiting list.

I no longer need the frame as have family in the States and am sourcing one through a US store to shorten the wait time.

Does anyone want to take my pre-order spot?

psychle
    Free Member

whimper… though, it's missing the Kashima gold coating which would've finished it oh so well…

Not mine btw… still deciding if I'll order one or not!

vinnyeh

I guess that that's not in this country. Been half heartedly inquiring after one in the course of finding out what finishes are available in the regular and SL at the moment (wife's offered to buy me one for my birthday 😛 ), but delivery seems to be out to November if you're ordering now, although one dealers site is showing as having a small in stock. Nobody in the states will ship them out, either- don't know whether they've got stock, can't get past the 'won't ship' stage.

psychle
    Free Member

huuugh-huuuuuuuuugh—splooooooj!! god they're sexy!

sorry for the constant bumping of this thread… nah, not really, I'm not sorry at all 😆

Where's my wine again??

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘That's it, I'm selling whatever I have too to own one of these…’ is closed to new replies.