Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Surfers/Body Boarders, a little help please?
  • scenetoomuch
    Free Member

Quite a while ago I came on asking for some help for a stag weekend of surfing. The mass has plucked for Newquay *worried*, wanted some reccomendations for board hire/beaches, the groom is an experienced body boarder as are some of the other chaps. Was thinking that we could all hire body boards and go out with him as opposed to getting lessons and us getting frustrated and him getting board (pun intended).
    Also any bars/clubs worth avoiding, we’re all of the indie music persuasian, an indie disco would therefore go down a treat!
    Sorry I’m being so demanding, would appreciate any help.
    Cheers

Creg

If you’re thinking of going bodyboarding then head to Bodyboard Depot near Fistral Beach for hire of boards/suits/fins etc. Last time I was in there they had a really good range of hire kit and were a good bunch of guys to deal with.

http://www.bodyboard-depot.com/bodyboard/info/Newquay%20Shop

Clubs wise, personally I would avoid most of them! When I was down in Newquay the “Koola” was the club of choice if you didn’t like mainstream stuff…dunno if its still there though.

nmdbase
    Free Member

You can book lessons there with rob barber too, pretty crap bodyboard wave tbh BUT for beginners it’s more than enough.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Surfers/Body Boarders, a little help please?’ is closed to new replies.