• This topic has 13 replies, 10 voices, and was last updated 13 years ago by devs.
Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Superstars – shut for hols?
  • fattatlasses
    Free Member

I've been trying to contact Superstars by 'phone last week and today, but keep getting their answerphone. Has anyone had deliveries from 'em in the last week or so?

Mr_Mojo
    Free Member

I had some quick release skewers delivered from them Thursday last week.

mamadirt
    Free Member

I received a pair of grips from their ebay shop last Thursday, 3 June – super quick delivery, but like yourself, I've been trying to contact them by phone today (I messed up the seat clamp size on my order this afternoon) but no luck.

Kbrembo
    Free Member

They were at the DH in the Fort…..

Bought some nice new Nano Pedals

simon_g

Ordered some pedals last night, got dispatch email at 9:30am today!

devs
    Free Member

Yeah I was talking to him yesterday at Fort William. Not an octopus in sight. Got an SKF BB for 20 notes though.

cynic-al
    Free Member

I heard the Warehouse burnt down?

hora
    Free Member

What were the midges like?

iain1775
    Free Member

yep ordered 9mm through axle last week, arrived 2 days later. very good service
    (axle broke yesterday!)

dmetcalfe
    Free Member

my order has been sent today, got the email notification

jojoA1
    Free Member

DeVs – Member
    Yeah I was talking to him yesterday at Fort William. Not an octopus in sight. Got an SKF BB for 20 notes though

Cool, that will work out at £5.00 per ride. Bargain….

Hope you didn't catch the guar off him.

devs
    Free Member

Cool, that will work out at £5.00 per ride. Bargain….

Hope you didn't catch the guar off him

Actually we had a bit of a laugh when I told him I knew him as fruit! He's ok. As for the BBs, the red one on my SS has lasted 2.25 years, which is 2 years longer than most last me so I actually rate them. I realise his attitude here wasn't to everyone's taste but I prefer that straight talking kind of approach to slimy bullsheeters. As for the guar, I think the Fort Bill dust acted as some kind of talcum powder because I couldn't smell pish at all! 🙂

Oh and there were nae midges to speak of!

jojoA1
    Free Member

….but how often do you ride your singlespeed?…. that is the question! 😉

I'll let you off, but will be wearing gloves and a mask next time we meet.

devs
    Free Member

The BB started off on ma Kona then went on the summer season which was my main bike for a long time. It stayed on when it went single speed but that was my main ride all winter, soooooo, quite a lot. I will take my camcorder then as you'll probably have to eat a fish supper with the mask and gloves. Shame Fort Bill never coincided with kick a ginger kid day!

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Superstars – shut for hols?’ is closed to new replies.