Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Superstar discount code and voucher.
  • holmes81
    Free Member

Anyob know if it is possbl to enter a promo code and pay with voucher.

E.g rings using the current promo to save 20%.

Then use a voucher to pay the balance?

londoncommuter
    Free Member

If you contact them can you tell them off for stopping the semi-permanent 50% off wheels offer.

Really annoying as nobody would even buy them for the pretend RRP of £300 when they’re always much much less but I want some now which is terrible timing as they’re temporarily at the daft price so they can claim a huge sale in a few weeks.

holmes81
    Free Member

Placed the order using their discount code.

It would appear you can only use one code at a time.

sync
    Free Member

Workaround for me has always been to have two instances of the basket open simultaneously, enter one code in each instance, hit enter and it stacks…

chakaping
    Free Member

What’s the voucher then?

holmes81
    Free Member

Spoke to SS and they said it mèda to be done manualy, via them.

Sync I’ll try that next time.

On a plus note they let me use a voucher on an order I placed a few days ago which had already shipped.

+1 for SS service.

jimmy

What’s the voucher then?

If you mean discount code, RINGO20 for chainrings

Poopscoop

sync
    Workaround for me has always been to have two instances of the basket open simultaneously, enter one code in each instance, hit enter and it stacks…

Ha! Never thought of that, wonder if that might work on other sites too!?

superstarcomponents
    Free Member

We had that crazy sale on to clear the old hubs and rims. Now that they have gone to lots of people who got a set of wheels for less than manufacturing cost… and now they have gone it’s ended

Are we going to have a big sale next week? Unlikely as we can’t make stuff fast enough to keep up with demand.

No you can’t use two vouchers so email customer service.

Seriously thinking of doubling our prices to make them the same as everyone else so we don’t get all the stupid and completely made up conspiracy theories

Neil SuperstarComponents

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Superstar discount code and voucher.’ is closed to new replies.