Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Sun ringle freehub compatibility
  • bri-72

Anyone know of other branded freehubs that are compatible with Sun ringle?

I know other brands can be interchanged and based say on same Novatec design (superstar and others used to be Novatec sourced?).

Not sure about sun ringle tho.

Looking for an SRX XD freehub (or complete rear hub) but struggling for UK supply and decent price £50ish for freehub.

rone

I’ve had absolute nightmares with Sun-ringle freehubs built on to set of nice carbon wheels.

Never resolved it.

I might able to give you a freehub if you want from the sun-ringle Bubba X, if it fits.

But I’ve had 3 sunringle free hubs. They all slip. But I might be able to help you as I’ve got loads of spares.

bri-72

Rone very kind but it looks like the SRC/SRX are interchangeable but the Bubba is a different freehub.

Per this link.

https://hayesbicycle.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/article_attachments/360080553053/Freehub_and_Endcap_Compatibility_Chart_-_SunRingle.xlsx

dovebiker

I know that some models of Sun Ringle hubs were made by Chosen, who also made hubs for Stans amongst others – maybe start there? Edit – some of the P-X ElGuapo ones too.

rone

No worries!

Sun-ringle is a swear word for me.

demonracer

Hi,

Pretty sure I have a steel XD freehub new in pack at home. I would have to check it’s defiantly the correct one but am 99% sure it is

bri-72

Demon, let me know, cheers.

Think it’s the following I need

281-31520-K0048
    SC/SRX FH Body Kit – XD Alloy

demonracer

Hello again,

The one I have is

281-31520-k003

SRC/SRX FH Body Kit – XD Cromoly

bri-72

Sounds fine ,suspect the alloy lighter but not that fussed. Sent you a DM.

bri-72

All sorted, cheers

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.