Viewing 31 posts - 41 through 71 (of 71 total)
  • Stupid bint.
  • Smee
    Free Member

Touche.

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

Now, now boys LOL!

dmiller
    Free Member

Trolling Zoo Fighter – Member

Dont want her to cough all over my food and infect me before my race on Saturday.

Would that be the Big Bike Bash?

I think their might be tickets available and its great value etc. Plus some guy called Luke is arranging beer.

Im actually starting to think I would liked to have gone if I wasn't going to be a year older and would like to spend my bday with my partner.

Anyhows – Trolling Zoo Fighter – go look after your good lady. Poor lass could do with some sympathy!

Smee
    Free Member

No its 10 More at Moray.

aracer
    Free Member

why are you so interested in me going to pick the kids up and go out to work this evening?

We're just trying to help prevent your wife's illness costing you more than it has to. Of course that might mean you're unable to use such hyperbole…

Smee
    Free Member

Thanks for your concern. It's all sorted now. I've managed to get someone to cover this evenings lessons and they are passing a pupil on to me for pass plus, so its all god.

coffeeking
    Free Member

Oh, my mistake – I was going from the end of the M8 through to hollyrood, I took the rammed 720 and then down the 701, ive no idea what the roads you were using are like.

Gary_M
    Free Member

So glad you got it sort, I'll sleep easy tonight. Maybe instead of posting your 'drama queen' post you should have got on the blower and sorted it first. So you've lost nothing? Apart from a little more respect.

Well done, idiot.

Smee
    Free Member

Blow me.

SiB
    Free Member

TZF – is that what you're going to order her to do tonight for all this disruption she's caused you? Its the very least you deserve

Smee
    Free Member

SiB – nah. She has a gammy temporomandibular joint just now so is refusing to…

bigyinn
    Free Member

Perhaps i've missed something here, but if it was going to cost you £150 in missed lessons and only £50 to pay for a taxi, why not just pay the £50 for the taxi?
    Regardless, women tend to play the martyrs, so good on you for picking her up anyway. Hope she's on the mend soon.

SiB
    Free Member

Fair enough I suppose. Hope she gets better soon for both your sakes.

Dobbo

Perhaps i've missed something here, but if it was going to cost you £150 in missed lessons and only £50 to pay for a taxi, why not just pay the £50 for the taxi?

I cant belive I just read all that drivel and this was the only sensible thing written. 😆

JacksonPollock
    Free Member

Those that can, do. Those that can't, teach! 😉

Smee
    Free Member

And those that can do neither spout cliches.

zaskar
    Free Member

Well things do go wrong and we're human-not machines!

Sod money, Wife comes first and while frustration occurs-who loves you?

Unless you hate your wife and she hates you I can understand, otherwise if you both love each other then just get on with the TLC! 😀

JacksonPollock
    Free Member

Cliched it may be, you it seems can't even teach today because you don't have the first clue as to basic economics. Either way its to your own detriment. Dont see what your problem is.

uplink
    Free Member

because you don't have the first clue as to basic economics

Or crisis[?] management

zaskar
    Free Member

Maybe he's just having one of those days.

We all have the odd day that miffs us off even when the events occur and we get on with them.

Relax.

uplink
    Free Member

we get on with them.

indeed – that's what most folk do, some feel the need to go all drama queen on internet forums too

Smee
    Free Member

…some feel the need to go all first class arsehole on internet forums too. (not directed at uplink)

JacksonPollock
    Free Member

Take it thats me? Twas a joke.

It seems that you have a 'can't do attitude'… 'can't do that cause of this, can't do this cause of that'. It won't inspire confidence from your pupils.

Hope your wife gets better. You obviously have a lot of respect for her.

Smee
    Free Member

I'll be the expert on teaching driving thanks.

hels
    Free Member

You might want to get hold of a copy of the First Buses 62 Bus timetable too George !

Gary_M
    Free Member

Oh look he's changed again.

Smee
    Free Member

Hels – aye – every half hour. Bit difficult to teach folk to drive on a bus thought. 😉 You heading up to Moray?

Looks like swine flu now, so she'll be off for a few day…

hels
    Free Member

Moray indeed.

Wish I had Swine Flu – not that keen any more to ride my bike for 10 hours this weekend – the course had better not be pish.

The 62 drivers could do with some tuition I swear one of them was doing about 80 heading into Eddlestone the other day or perhaps I'm just getting old !

Smee
    Free Member

It has around 9.5 miles of climbing in a 10 miles course. Good fun though. Me and Jock are hoping for a decent showing in pairs.

bigyinn
    Free Member

Why thank you dobbo!

CaptJon
    Free Member

Maybe she's a troll

why are you so interested in me going to pick the kids up and go out to work this evening? You wanting to come round here and tend to the missus – she'd chew you up and spit you out in tiny little pieces.

Some kind of beast, definitely.

Viewing 31 posts - 41 through 71 (of 71 total)

The topic ‘Stupid bint.’ is closed to new replies.