Viewing 7 posts - 41 through 47 (of 47 total)
  • Star Wars Squadrons
  • stumpyjon

Yes, downloaded it on Friday, had finished the story by yesterday. Was struggling to get to grips with it on Pilot setting but story mode seemed too easy, almost couldn’t die and just aiming in the right direction ish resulted in enemies blowing up.

Not sure I’ve gelled with it yet, usual issue of constantly heading towards an enemy only to find them coming towards me and shoot past.

I’m guessing swapping between shields, engines and weapons is the key, seems to need some proper time to get it understood.

Not going anywhere near multi player yet, I’ll just constantly die never knowing where the death shot came from.

haven’t given up on it yet.

Cut scenes and talking to crew mates is really naff.

akira

Playing it on psvr, it’s pretty awesome. Just using joypad as it seems all joystick options are sold out currently. Played it without VR and it definitely easier when you can peer around to find where people are and get around obstacles.

Cougar

There’s a 10-hour trial on Xbox Live currently if you’ve got the “sold your soul to santa”-level Microsoft subscription.

I’m loving it so far it so far but it really needs a setting to turn off the cockpit window frames. A “match speed with target” button would be handy too.

Drac

Haven’t bought it yet but very tempted.

molgrips
    Free Member

Just using joypad as it seems all joystick options are sold out currently.

I just got a Thrustmaster HOTAS from alza.co.uk

allanoleary
    Free Member

Tempted to see if it actually gets me using the PS4…. I have neglected it since I bought it at the start of lockdown. Not bothered by the VR though as I use it so little

didnthurt

I got bored watching the trailer, maybe it’s not for me.

I think it’s the lack of sensation of speed compared to the films (especially the later ones).

Viewing 7 posts - 41 through 47 (of 47 total)

The topic ‘Star Wars Squadrons’ is closed to new replies.