Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 85 total)
  • stalkers……………..on here.
  • TandemJeremy
    Free Member

No.

Stop attacking me and I will ignore you.

lowey

I stalk you Ton. But thats because I secretly love you, you great big cuddly bear of a man.

See you Sunday, where I will insist on a big man hug from you.

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

greased up sumo wrestling………..mmmm sounds good.

Ton in a loincloth EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKK 🙁

bigsi
    Free Member

TJ – Why do you look at Ton's threads if you don't like him/his online persona?

He's clearly going to be on this thread as he started it but you have read it and then go on to claim that he's always nasty about you. Surely you can help yourself by ignoring any threads that Ton starts. Just ignore him if you don't like him/agree with what he says.

To be frank I think you are guilty of attention seeking as much as Ton is 😯 if thats possible 😆

singlespeedstu

And with that – I am out.

Not doing a very good job of sticking to that are you tj…

project
    Free Member

What do Ton and Tandem Jeremy actually look like,just incase i ever meet either of them in a dark wood,or riding tandem.

toys19
    Free Member

TJ I think you are easily as much of bully as Ton, you berate and belittle almost anyone on here whenever you feel like it.

Edit I should rephrase that, as I haven't witnessed any of Ton's alleged bullying. But I have seen Teej in full african head charge mode because someone had the temerity to post something contrary to the world according to TJ.

spacehopper

i saw Ton once…

Cycling down Tong road in Wortley through busy traffic…

scared the shite out of me, hes massive..! (not a stalker… 😈 )

jon1973
    Free Member

And with that – I am out.

Damn. I've only just got the popcorn out.

ton

teej, i seriously think the attacking thing is in your head…
    in all my time on here i have never attacked or threatened anyone.
    i have posted mainly for fun, sometime for advice and to let people know what i would do i certain situations.

i have ridden with over a hundred people off here, without 1 crossed word (even barnes and fagus).

but you do seem to have a problem with me, i dont with you… 8)

geoffj

TJ……….. you berate and belittle almost anyone on here whenever you feel like it.

what complete rubbish!

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

in all my time on here i have never attacked or threatened anyone.

untrue! You said you'd throw me in a lake if I interfered with the route of the Feb STW Lakes ride! I can't swim.

toys19
    Free Member

what complete rubbish!

Really? Next time I'm bored I think I might collate a retinue of TJ going through the roof.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

The NHS is shit and should be scrapped. Scottish people are lazy racist dole scum.

*Bait laid*

😉

ton

😯

geoffj

Going through the roof is one thing; berating and belittleing are quite different.

toys19
    Free Member

Going through the roof is one thing; berating and belittleing are quite different.

Yeah I meant gong bonkers on someone.

futonrivercrossing
    Free Member

Nothing on here is anything like what Aquaholic and Foshizzle and few others get up to on the 29er foum on MTBR…….

bigsi
    Free Member

MTBR 29er forum rocks 😉

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

Ok – I'll take one more

Ton – you know damn well that you post unpleasant snide digs at me on many occasions to attempt to get a rise out of me. Now thats what I call an attack on me – on my values and my abilities. Not once – but many many times. What is the first post but a snide attack on me? You do this deliberately to get belittle me – that is clear. You do this because I don't buy into the "ton as a nice guy routine" you sell to people

Yes I do have a problem with you. I find your racist attitudes unpleasant, ( remember that you created another persona on here just to display this) I find your willingness to resort to violence abhorrent, I find your bragging tiresome. I find your belittling of me offensive.

As for the violence – its clear from many posts you have made that the incident when you were young that you went to jail for is not an isolated incident and people do not do significant jail time for a fight or a one off unless it is serious. Several recent threads you have said you you would use violence or the threat of it to get your way and you appear to be proud of this.

AS for why I opened this thread – I did so because I knew it would contain another attack on me. Stupid of me to open it

its not the one off post – its the cumulative put downs in a deliberate and unpleasant manner. You clearly intend to offend me and you have succeeded. Well done. I hope you feel vindicated and proud.

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

I find your belittling of me offensive.

Yes Jeremy, we got that! I do feel equivocal about this because, in the early days when I used to get attacked a lot, TJ emailed me privately in support. But OTOH, I've always enjoyed the attacks on me for the ridiculous and lightweight taunts used, and I've never taken them seriously. And also I enjoy arguing…

Zulu-Eleven
    Free Member

Blimey – TJ's finally done a Fred and gone wibble hatstand!

Go on TJ – do the random picture posting!

Coming from the man who believes that the USSR and communism were good things, personally I find it an honour when you disagree with me on anything! I'd guess that Ton enjoys watching you spit your reactionary bile and hatred of anyone who dares to disagree with you as much as I do!

What you don't appear to have spotted is that its you who's making an issue here, not Ton picking on you – if you're not bothered, stop posting!

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

maxray – Member

Ton is just a fairly good Troll tbh. He does seem to single out TJ more than others which in my mind makes him a bit of a bully but then maybe he just likes to throw his weight around as he has some form of notoriety on here.

ernie_lynch – Member

ton – Member

just to clear things up a bit.

in my post as bombadillo, i asked why soft lefties were attacking a politician (mr griffin)
    teej, ernie and a few others took this to be rascist.
    i then proceded to wind them up for a while, until ernie verbaly attacked me saying i was a rascist.
    i asked him to show me where i had been rascist ( i had not)
    he failed to show me where i had been rascist.
    i was banned for a week

You still banging on about "bombadillo" ton ?

That's the second time within a week that you've brought up bombadillo

Bombadillo was banned by the moderators (and is still blocked) I didn't ban you. I didn't even report/complain to the mods about bombadillo. In fact, I have never ever reported any posts by anyone on here.

Presumably the mods banned bombadillo because he was a nasty and obnoxious troll – why don't you ask them ?
    Or better still ……….. just accept it, let go, and move on.

Instead of constantly digging him up and endlessly raking over old ground with your pathetic whingeing "ernie verbaly attacked me"………..get over it ffs – it was 6 months ago. I can't believe that you still think you were "hard done by". And that it is still eating away at you

And I also can't believe that you want to remind everyone that you created bombadillo to get round a ban you were serving. Which according to you (I have no idea as I didn't see the offending post) was for making an alleged racist comment – just circumventing a ban, would have resulted in a permanent ban for most other people.

As TJ suggested, you get away with far more than most on here – specially when you consider quite apart from your regular bans, all those threads of yours which have been locked/closed.

But hey …… you are great big lovable uncle ton, who's belly little kiddies like to bounce up and down on. And after all, you're only "joking" and "having a laugh"………..so that's alright then.

But seriously me old mate, if you can't get over bombadillo, and 6 months on you are still bothered by what people on an internet forum thought of that particular persona of yours, then that really is quite sad. And it suggests you might have some issues with inadequacy and insecurity. I suggest a chat with a qualified person

singlespeedstu

some folks just can't help themselves can they…

Swiftacular
    Free Member

TandemJeremy – Member
    blah blah blah

I'm sure this has played out over too many threads for anyone to take now.
    Yes tons post was slightly antagonistic, but to me this has been one way traffic for a long time, with ton winding you up, and you (TJ) ranting back.
    Until you actually get heinously insulted or offended( nothing doing on that front recently), be the bigger man and dont take the bait, and this post aside,(which was aimed at you), you do post on an awful lot of tons threads itching for an argument.

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

he wouldn't let it lie…

theboatman
    Free Member

in the early days when I used to get attacked a lot, TJ emailed me privately in support

WTF? when did all this type of stuff start to happen? Was it around the time people stopped eating things that 'didn't agree' with them, and became food intolerant?

Junkyard
    Free Member

i have stalked you but mainly because it is impossible to get round you or see past you on anything that is not a cart road. I have never stalked you uphill perhpaps it is because I ride and you push?

TJ I generally agree with you [ok not helmets 😉 ]and most of what you post but Ton is just trying to get a reaction…lord knows why he does it but attention whore and northern gobsh1te spring to mind. Dont bite is my advice.

MrSmith
    Free Member

it's just a forum about bikes and shit.
    if people you don't know are emailing you 'support' because of something a nasty boy said to you in the playground or you feel offended by what somebody has written in a post perhaps you could think about turning off the computer and interacting with people in real life a bit more.

jon1973
    Free Member

it's just a forum about bikes and shit.

A voice of reason? surely not.

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

if people you don't know are emailing you 'support' because of something a nasty boy said to you in the playground or you feel offended by what somebody has written

I'm not responsible for who chooses to email me, and I never claimed to have been offended by remarks directed at me.

zaskar
    Free Member

Like a bunch of girls on here!

Get over yourselves, shake hands and move on.

What tyre?

binners

I can't even be arsed reading all of this thread. Read a bit of it and just needed to say: TJ – where the **** did you grow up? Were you bullied at school? Actually thats a fairly academic question

Why don't you MTFU and stop spending your life being such a whining little pussy?

devs
    Free Member

There's only one way to settle this – a race from Laggan cafe to Laggan cafe via the black route. Loser gets the cakes in and eats humble pie on here via <mobile device of choice>. Hell we could even have after race beers in Aviemore or Fort Bill.

zaskar
    Free Member

Only one way to settle this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XyhhFzE5O5U 😈

BigDummy
    Free Member

Dear god. I'm going to bed.

forgotmename
    Free Member

Im gonna start stalking both main parties now. excellent.

rOcKeTdOg

How about a Ton/TJ coalition? If Dave and Nick can do it….

jon1973
    Free Member

No need for violence, what you need is a good old fashioned staring contest

Staring Contest

paulosoxo
    Free Member

Tj, pot, kettle, black.

Surely only pubescent girls get bullied over the internerd.

Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 85 total)

The topic ‘stalkers……………..on here.’ is closed to new replies.