Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 80 total)
  • ssec2010 – Since when were
  • pjt201
    Free Member

Australia, Mongolia or Zimbabwe part of Europe?

http://ssec10.blogspot.com/

It's a bit like Israel being in Eurovision…

leggyblonde
    Free Member

the zimbabwean has a british passport too or something. I think he bought it for 136389000000 Zim dollars

pjt201
    Free Member

I'm not against it, it just amused me for some reason. It's not like it's a proper competition…

burmaboy
    Free Member

im representing – Burma , India and Aurstria

clubber
    Free Member

Does it really matter? I think it's far more in the spirit of the event to allow them than not.

I'm a Frog FWIW…

slugwash
    Free Member

I haven't as yet received an invitation so here's a photo of some fine, local South Devon cheeses in a desperate and pathetic attempt to influence my chances…..

PS. I have connections with the local cheese industry and have a well 'ard cool-box which would allow the cheeses to survive the journey up to the FOD in perfect condition. I also have a well niche rigid SS with a hub brake at the front and an electronic panda bell that would look good out on yer course. Ayatollah & Co, please consider the above mitigating circumstances and mail me out an invite. Cheers 😉

sheldona
    Free Member

We did think about calling it the Northern Hemisphere SS world cup 2010 but that wouldn't of helped either would it 😉

Slugwash, your name is 4th on the reserve list so there's a good chance you'll get an invite as we're looking at extending the numbers due to the amount of entries, we don't want to let anyone down really but still have to make the event managable!

psling
    Free Member

The event is being held in the Forest of Dean for goodness sake – that's not even part of Europe!!

sheldona
    Free Member

Peter, you're alive!! Hows the tropical weather down there?

thekingofsweden

PJT201 Maybe this is not your kind of thing ?

Have you entered i guess not,

Whats the big deal there are plenty of 'immigrants' here and all over europe and europeans now living in Mongolia etc who do want to come but are very proud of where they hail from and would like evereyone to know about it ………………………

Maybe the MBR weekend would be more your kind of thing or even the London SKY ride

But i dont know if these events allow you to bring cheese 🙄

pjt201
    Free Member

i have entered, as i said above i was more just bemused with the fact that they put those countries on the rider list! My original post was not intended to show a racial hatred for anyone outside europe!

thekingofsweden

Indeed that was never an issue 🙂

Sit back relax its all under control a non european may well take the top spot !!!!!!!

fontmoss
    Free Member

Sit back relax its all under control a non european may well take the top spot !!!!!!!

a lot of brits dont see themselves as european either

pjt201
    Free Member

surely, you're missing the point now KOS – it's not about the winning….

sheldona
    Free Member

it's not about the winning

Good job too! Anyone heard mentioning the word 'race' on that sed weekend may get shot.

clubber
    Free Member

Yeah but don't be walking on the racing line, Sheldon. that'd be well wrong 😉

Manchester-Trev
    Free Member

waiting for some funds to hit my Paypal ( today hopefully! ), and my event entry will be sent off……….

sheldona
    Free Member

🙂 @ Clubber, I won't be riding though

sofaking
    Free Member

surely, you're missing the point now KOS – it's not about the winning….

do you realize who your talking to pjt201……

he really is the king of sweden 😀

clubber
    Free Member

In that case, you're definitely not allowed on the racing line!

sofaking
    Free Member

sheldon will be on the racing line with the beer shower for anyone not stopping for booze

sheldona
    Free Member

^ He's right, we have a fire truck lined up ready to soak anyone that refuses the fuel of winners 😉

clubber
    Free Member

loosers? what sort of event is this? 😯

sheldona
    Free Member

?? 🙂

clubber
    Free Member

Git 😉

mattsccm
    Free Member

Pete, shall we declare independence? Draw the borer across the A40 and use the rivers. The bribes needed in Africa to cross borders will be nothing on ours and everyone will have to prove working knowledge of a sheep before entry.

psling
    Free Member

Sheep? Before entry?? Now, there's an idea!!

epicyclo

mattsccm – Member
    …everyone will have to prove working knowledge of a sheep before entry.

Well that gives the Kiwis an unfair advantage. Most of us would rather not enter a sheep.

sheldona
    Free Member

I think your independence starts on April 20th 2010 once the 5 fingered lot have left 😉

sofaking
    Free Member

everyone will have to prove working knowledge of a sheep before entry.

i think i'll stick to the bishops finger 😉

sheldona
    Free Member

oooo sailor

singlespeedstu

I'm glad I'm not riding at this event it sounds a bit shite. 🙄

thekingofsweden

I never mentioned the word 'winning' maybe you confused it with your 'whining' 😆

I have never 'Won' anything in my life except a nice cake shelf, where as the other knights have there Woks now thats niche . . . . . .

Unusual to have all the Knights in the same place at the same time !

sofaking
    Free Member

have never 'Won' anything in my life except a nice cake shelf,

come on now, own up mr competative

thekingofsweden

Not me you know that i am a loser……………

(Puts left hand up to forehead to make loser sign then realises its backwards )

singlespeedstu

But you are The REAL King Of Sweden.

Despite you trying to hide it.

sheldona
    Free Member

What about that nice set of bars you won at the sswc in Avimore? You even had to run for them? Oh and the White ind hub at ssuk 09? Not to mention the Swedish SS champs in '08?

sheldona
    Free Member

Oh and not all of the knights are here ssp is probably spying on us though 🙂

flatfish
    Free Member

how come my name aint up yet on the entry list? i paid last week!!!
    bloody shambles. 😯

sofaking
    Free Member

bloody shambles.

its a singlespeed event its supposed to be a shambles

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 80 total)

The topic ‘ssec2010 – Since when were’ is closed to new replies.