Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Specialized Tyre stockists?
  • racing_ralph
    Free Member

I need s spesh eskar (2bliss) tyre before the weekend. Ordered from Tredz yesterday but they are out of stock. Anywhere do em cheaper than £20 a piece?

BoardinBob

Certini – they received my completed credit form back today and I’ll have my S-Works frame tomorrow.

Or any other Spesh Concept store.

Not sure about the 2-bliss ones, but the standard Eskar I have on the front of my Enduro is crap. Read some poor reviews for the 2-bliss also.

racing_ralph
    Free Member

already use em mate – they are ace. Like a high roller but lighter. Low pressure is the key 28psi max on the front and its grippy as hell. need a new rear one after a bit of a shitty landing on Mt famine at the weekend nicked the sidewall (and bent the fking rotor). My fault for overtaking 3 lads on a downhil!!

crazy-legs

Most Evans stores have them in stock (about £22) or failing that I could give you one on loan (strictly short term loan!) when you pick the bike up off me tomorrow evening. Like you I think they’re fantastic tyres. 🙂

racing_ralph
    Free Member

if its new james i have one on the way that i could pop over next week in exchange?

racing_ralph
    Free Member

2 for £40 at bike+ by the way and free postage over £50

crazy-legs

Not sure how old mine is actually… a few months maybe? See what you think when you’re here, it’s an option anyway. The only Specialized dealers near me are Evans in both Deansgate and Chill Factor, they’re both open late tomorrow night.

already use em mate – they are ace. Like a high roller but lighter. Low pressure is the key 28psi max on the front and its grippy as hell. need a new rear one after a bit of a shitty landing on Mt famine at the weekend nicked the sidewall (and bent the fking rotor). My fault for overtaking 3 lads on a downhil!!

I’m gonna have to try this tubeless lark on me new bike

racing_ralph
    Free Member

its great

catnash
    Free Member

There’s an new Eskar comimg out soon, adresses the sometimes sketchy cornering, they work really well for me though. Specialized tyres are great value at the moment. I’ve got a Clutch SX for DH days and nothing makes it loose grip at the moment, only on the front mind.

crazy-legs

I’m still miffed that Specialized discontinued the best mud tyre ever, the Extreme Control/Master combination. I remember using them at MM one year on my full rigid in horrendous conditions and just cruising past people sliding all over the place or dragging clogged up full sussers through the mud.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Specialized Tyre stockists?’ is closed to new replies.