• This topic has 43 replies, 36 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by DezB.
Viewing 4 posts - 41 through 44 (of 44 total)
  • Songs that are eternally ruined for you! :-)
  • martymac

Yeah, Sinead was actually a twitcher, ‘I’ve seen seven owls and fifteen jays’

wonnyj
    Free Member

Climbing hills on bike. Forever ruined by Yazz, the only way is up now.

dougiedogg
    Free Member

All songs are ruined for me, its my own fault! I have a colleague who’s surname is Frew, it rhymes with you, which is in every song! I now put replace his name in every song I sing along to!

Also, my wife used to think that Islands in the stream, was “Ireland’s industry”.. 😀

DezB
    Free Member

Talking of Baby Bird (I think he made a comeback recently) – without using internet sites – can you name one other song by Baby Bird?
    If You’re Gorgeous is ruined.. no more Baby Bird for you!

Ruined for me, even though I was on the fence if I actually liked them at all, is the ENTIRE BEACH BOYS catalogue. I simply cannot hear one single note eminate from the squeaky weedy high-pitched insipid mouth of Brian Wilson, or any of his friends or siblings, without shouting the word “****!!” very loudly. Like a bizarre Beach Boys induced torrettes.
    This is due to Sky TV playing Wouldn’t it.. eek can’t even type it.. to advertise Sky Mobile every 10 seconds on every Sky Channel. I absolutely despise the Beach Boys now. Thanks to Sky for making up my mind for me.
    [edit]due to lockdown, I was watching (or trying to watch) Sky a fair bit, you see.

Viewing 4 posts - 41 through 44 (of 44 total)

The topic ‘Songs that are eternally ruined for you! :-)’ is closed to new replies.

RAFFLE ENDS FRIDAY 8PM