Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Sol Invictus
  • angeldust
    Free Member

Anyone else enjoying Faith No More’s new album? Listened to it a couple of times today and it’s really growing on me.

federalski
    Free Member

Gonna get it tomorrow. Not sure what to expect, I heard two songs from the album a wee while back but neither got me very excited. Motherfu…. seemed a weird song for them, something a bit odd about a middle aged singing “Motherfuc….” all the way through. Only listened to it once though so I may warm to it when I hear the whole album.

I did quite like the other song I heard, though I cannot remember what it was called, it sounded quite Album of the Yearish, which is all good for me as King for a Day and AOTY are the only two FNM albums I really listen to nowadays even though I’d still say I am a big fan.

Looking forwards to seeing them in Glasgow later in the year.

mulv1976
    Free Member

Took a few listens but I think it’s very good. Going to see them in London in June and can’t wait!

angeldust
    Free Member

Like most good albums, it is getting better with repeated listens.

angeldust
    Free Member

ahem

windyg
    Free Member

Loving this album, Matador is the stand out track for me, Patton’s voice still sounds as good so many years on.

angeldust
    Free Member

Every track is growing on me. Separation anxiety and cone of shame my faves at the moment.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Sol Invictus’ is closed to new replies.