• This topic has 57 replies, 38 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by teef.
Viewing 18 posts - 41 through 58 (of 58 total)
  • So, next door but one has got a dog.
  • bongohoohaa
    Free Member

Our Dog laughs each time we walk past his gate i’m sure in smugness as he was a stray ,now has luxury n warm bed indoors ever

Don’t take this the wrong way, but your dog is a bit of a dick.

dudeofdoom

Rearrange the following:- Sausages, antifreeze soaked, over the fence, toss.

FFS don’t give people stupid ideas.

Owners the problem not the dog.

zokes
    Free Member

Forget the antifreeze-laden sausages, just lob a petrol bomb over there……

WOOOMPH!

mountainman

Don’t take this the wrong way, but your dog is a bit of a dick.

Our dog knows where he’s well off.

bongohoohaa
    Free Member

That’s all well and good, but to laugh at the misfortune of another dog. Well, that’s just being a dick.

There but for the grace of dog go I….

DezB
    Free Member

The sort who own a constant barking dog arent usually the sort you want to have a conversation with about their constant barking dog.

Now you see, this is someone who doesn’t know dogs or people. When me and the wife split and dog got moved into a new house, she (the dog!) was very restless and barked constantly whenever nobody was home with her – her new neighbours left a rude note on the door, demonstrating what ignorant morons (or whinging old biddies 😉 ) non-dog owners can be. The ex went round and apologised, explained the situation. Few days later, dog has settled in, no more (constant) barking.
    So it may be that Cougar’s neighbour’s dog will settle soon.

rocketman
    Free Member

The people over the road and down a bit have a husky of some kind we never hear it. Last night they were talking to some people in the street with 3 other dogs when all of a sudden all 4 dogs kicked off, barking and snarling really loudly.

There was a frantic scrabbling at our side gates and the cat heaved itself over the top with its ears folded back and that ‘oh shit’ look on it face 😆

Notter
    Free Member

It’s no wonder people leave out poisoned meat with ground up glass in it on dog shitting routes and gardens.

Do people actually do this?!! If so then those f’wits are

complete brain dead ****, they need a few claw hammer half crowns in their fods!

Junkyard
    Free Member

the real world sounds ever so gritty and tough
    I doubt its very common though it will happen.

Notter
    Free Member

A real world? Where?? 😉

I would vouch that those who consider and act out poisoning a nuisance dog is also a brain dead arsehole.

Poisoning the owner who doesn’t give a flying **** is more suitable, it’s their lack of giving a flying **** that’s caused the nuisance dog.

Says alot really, “Oh I can’t reason with this one, I know I’ll poison the dog, that’ll learn ’em…..”

bongohoohaa
    Free Member

I think chestercopperpot has watched one too many episodes of Taggert.

chestercopperpot
    Free Member

ever so gritty and tough

Not for you old boy. It’s all hedge funds, tweed jackets, crumpets, public school ties, cricket, regattas, Tuscany, Austin Healeys and which gravel is best for your one mile driveway 😉

chestercopperpot
    Free Member

@ Notter – Solves the problem in the short term. Shit happens that’s life.

Notter
    Free Member

Could try and retrain the dog??

chestercopperpot
    Free Member

@ bongohoohaa – Any particular episodes relating to this thread?

chestercopperpot
    Free Member

@ Notter – 😆

Notter
    Free Member

chestercopperpot – Member
    @ Notter – Solves the problem in the short term. Shit happens that’s life.

😕

teef
    Free Member

I think they’re Polish

Are they tenants? If so get in touch with the landlord – chances are the lease says no pets.

Viewing 18 posts - 41 through 58 (of 58 total)

The topic ‘So, next door but one has got a dog.’ is closed to new replies.