• This topic has 90 replies, 50 voices, and was last updated 14 years ago by hora.
Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 91 total)
  • slept with the ex,
  • gohan
    Free Member

was drunk and ended up back at mine after 6 months apart, ended up in bed and well i guess you can guess the rest, we were friends and it was all good but now i feel rubbish and like i took a HUGE leap back, im now on my sofa while she is asleep in my bed, meh, not how tonight was ment to end! 🙁

Coyote
    Free Member

Not sure I see the problem here. Sounds like you still have feelings for her, why not wait till she wakes up and see how she feels. Why did you split?

Oh and why are you on the couch when there's the opportunity for an early morning action replay?

thefettler
    Free Member

I love threads like this !
    sits back with drink 😯

MicArms

Sorry mate, but this thread is usless without pics!!

BlingBling
    Free Member

Did she leave you because you got up early on wekends to use an internet chat room while she waited in bed to be ravished?

Probably.

tankslapper
    Free Member

Oh well! Must still be something there then.

Still I'm thinking approximately 9000 people worldwide are having sex this very second, 100 are getting head, and you're on STW posting………….hang in there sunshine! 😆

simonralli2
    Free Member

In terms of crap experiences, bad sex is one of the best. Always look for the positives 😀

carlphillips
    Free Member

good skills,

classic case of 'dick goes hard brain goes soft' , just tell her it was sh1t you'll not have to bother with her after that.

tankslapper
    Free Member

Perfect opportunity for an 'angry pirate' I'd say….

theheckler
    Free Member

your d1ck still wants her if your head doesn't,get back upstairs and get some more!Better start to the day than being in a chat room

hora
    Free Member

Your on the Sofa? Are you a man? I'd be back in the bed reminding her of what she will soon be missing. Giving her the full guns. Something to fondly remember you by. Just because you shag again doesnt mean you'll marry ffs. Go on. Live alittle!

gohan
    Free Member

went back to bed, she woke up, looked over, said im going home, got dressed and went to leave, as she walked towards the door said "dont tell any one, just tell them i slept on the sofa."

"why hunny?" was my reply at which point she gave me a dirty look and stomped out, at which point i started pissing myself laughing, turns out she is seeing someone, which was why we split in the first place! hahahahahahahahahahahahaha, felt terrible earlier but dont now! 😀

hora
    Free Member

😀 oh yes. One day you will see them together. Give him a wink.

tankslapper
    Free Member

Spread the love! LOL! (Revenge is a dish best served cold!)

Now get yourself to the clinic! 😆

hora
    Free Member

I'd tell her new fella.

BlingBling
    Free Member

hora, you are her new fella 😆

Kuco

You got to get a good shag beat going to bed and having a **** by yourself.

hora
    Free Member

Itches self. Seriously. I think he should know. Girls feel all evangelist dont they and say 'I think you should know'- then when a bloke does the same the girl calls him 'jealous'. Tell him. Find out where he works and email him or a little note 'do you know where your girlfriend was on 'X' date. Who cares if he is bigger. All you say is 'hey she told me she was single- only when she was leaving the next morning did she tell me to keep quiet or else…

I once got with a girl at a house party and afterwards she told me she had a boyfriend and he was 10yrs older than her, Pschyo/posessive and basically a threat to keep quiet. I went out and told everyone. Never one for threats me 🙄

markenduro
    Free Member

and the problem is???

CaptJon
    Free Member

Want to extend the fun? Give her enough time to sleep with her current bf, then text her and tell her you've got the clap. That should worry her for a few hours about whether to tell her man. Then text her and say you were mistaken.

hora
    Free Member

CaptJon, I think (could be wrong) that could be classed as malicious harrasement though if she made a complaint?

web_toed_marsdener
    Free Member

Naah. What's the point in getting involved? Waste of his time. File her under idiot, move on. If you do see them out, let the smugness flow and watch her squirm.

Tupping ex's is one of those things that doesn't bear too much scrutiny. I my case, many moons ago, it was just a case of "itch scratched" for both parties.

paulosoxo
    Free Member

Capt.Jon

I didn't think you used such phrases!

Cue the Reverend – give it a listen.

Sex with the ex

odannyboy
    Free Member

this is cracking!
    thing is are you single?no ones asked that! 😯

barca
    Free Member

"CaptJon, I think (could be wrong) that could be classed as malicious harrasement though if she made a complaint?"

Retard

crikey
    Free Member

How about not making things worse and not spreading any more misery by behaving like an adult and being pleasant to someone that you had a significant relationship with?

Y'know, like a grown up would?

…the revenge fantasies of the frustrated misogynists of STW notwithstanding….

How about not taking everything so seriously crikey?

gilchrist222
    Free Member

Hold on you bastard, my bird didn't come home last night.

dave_rudabar
    Free Member

quality thread – good skills Gohan & shame on her! 😆

MostlyBalanced
    Free Member

She dumped you for another bloke and you're still friends?
    How does that work?

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

"turns out she is seeing someone, which was why we split in the first place"

You didn't know that last night ? ……… but when you discovered this morning that this was the reason you had split up (or was it just the fact that she is seeing someone else now that you discovered) you 'started pissing yourself laughing' ?

Nice thread/story……. I don't believe it though.

Kramer
    Free Member

Be the bigger man, keep quiet and move on.

BlingBling
    Free Member

Be the bigger man

If he was she wouldn't have left him 😉

falkirk-mark

I would advise against grassing her up ,after all you could be out again and get her to entertain you in the following weeks if she knows you'll keep quiet.

hora
    Free Member

Hold on you bastard, my bird didn't come home last night.

Alas I think the lothario Fatsimon has had a hand in this. Well your missus strictly speaking 8)

scraprider
    Free Member

sorry im with MicArms on this one.

lyons
    Free Member

classy backhander, classy.

I like that reverend and the makers song though…

pstokes99
    Free Member

she was your ex, she remains you ex – so you've no reason not to post pics
    😉

hora
    Free Member

If you changed your location from Bristol to somewhere in Scotland gohan- your describing a good (and randy) friend of mine. Are you really based in Bristol?

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 91 total)

The topic ‘slept with the ex,’ is closed to new replies.