Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Selling advice please
  • splorer

I have a 2010 Chameleon XL, which I am mulling over selling. I haven’t been using it much and fancy something else. The build is a mix of Shimano XT/SLX and a Fox Talas fork which has been serviced recently. Would I be better off selling complete or splitting?

z1ppy

Splitting should ensure a better overall return, especially on a XL frame IMHO, but will involve more hassle overall (packaging/posting/selling lots of bit instead of one). Depends how much spare time you have too…

MrTall
    Free Member

I tried to sell my old XL Kona Hoss (ss) as a whole unit on Ebay with a BIN price of £375 and got no takers.

Split it in the end and got around £525 (with no fees as on here) with a few bits left over. More hassle but worth it in the end.

geordiepaul
    Free Member

What other thing are you fancying?
    I could be interested in a Chameleon….looking to change my Cotic BFe.

Shandy
    Free Member

If its XL split it.

Shibboleth
    Free Member

I got good money for an XL Chameleon frame – it was one of the last US built ones though.

I put it on ebay with a high Buy It Now price and it went within a couple of hours with lots of offers.

The XL Cham isn’t a huge gate of a thing – it’s a similar fit to my Large Blur and suited me for XC type riding – I’m 6’1″.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Selling advice please’ is closed to new replies.