Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Royal Fail grrrrrhhhh
  • toys19
    Free Member

Blimmin local parcel collection office thingy, doors wide open at 08:40 a customer at the desk, so I walk in behind to collect my missed parcel and am told that its open for po box customers only, come back at 9am. I ask if they can make an exception as they don’t look terribly busy, I was rebuffed.

So I sit outside with my card watching and the two people on the desk are chatting, then they start having a play fight with some rubbish and are generally larking about. No other PO box customers come in the 5 minutes I was there.

I resisted the temptation to go in and demand they serve me and naffed off to come back later.

I hope they bloody close it down and privatize the whole lot and they can stick their pensions where it hurts.

ski
    Free Member

You should have asked them what time they closed

Then go back in 1min before they close and take ages finding you card 😉

RealMan
    Free Member

What’s this? People who work rubbish jobs not particularly motivated to help out other people from the kindness of their hearts?

Someone had to wait 20 minutes?

Dear god.

toys19
    Free Member

Then go back in 1min before they close and take ages finding you card

Like it.

ski
    Free Member

rubbish jobs

😯 get you!

toys19
    Free Member

What’s this? People who work rubbish jobs not particularly motivated to help out other people from the kindness of their hearts?

Or people who are paid can’t be arsed to work?
    Maybe if they were more motivated they could get better jobs or get promoted?

joao3v16
    Free Member

Sounds like your typical british jobsworths, hiding behind company ‘process’.

The other day my wife went into a shop to buy some wrapping paper. Shop completely empty bar herself. Shopkeeper loafing behind the counter doing nothing. Wife asks whether she’d be good enough to wrap the present with the paper she was buying. “We don’t do that” was the response. Lazy moo. She’s lost our future custom.

I hate the UK service industry. No idea what real customer service is. Everything is too much to ask. Everone’s always got an excuse to do as little for you as possible.

They’re supposed to be providing a service and yet the customer ends up feeling like they’re doing them a favour by using them.

bigyinn
    Free Member

Customer service failure! Thats really petty on their part, if they were rushed off their feet with PO customers then fair enough, otherwise FFS.

RealMan
    Free Member

Maybe if they were more motivated they could get better jobs or get promoted?

Well they aren’t so they won’t.

one_happy_hippy
    Free Member

See im the kinda of evil hearted SOB that that would have be suitably annoyed by that to have video’d their antics on my phone and submitted the video along with my complaint to their manager. But then I am a grumpy bugger at that time in the morning.

toys19
    Free Member

Well they aren’t so they won’t.

Indeed, tough shit on them.

See im the kinda of evil hearted SOB that that would have be suitably annoyed by that to have video’d their antics on my phone and submitted the video along with my complaint to their manager. But then I am a grumpy bugger at that time in the morning.

I did try and video them but my camera fone didn’t get anything through the side glass where I was watching, just reflection. Anyway I feel better already after some STW therapy, no need for any further action…

CharlieMungus
    Free Member

“We don’t do that” was the response. Lazy moo

Why couldn’t the lazy moo wrap it! It doesn’t take long! I hope you had serious words with her!

mrchrispy

drop the manager a complaint, no excuse for not helping a customer if it isn’t going to effect anything else

toys19
    Free Member

drop the manager a complaint, no excuse for not helping a customer if it isn’t going to effect anything else

I can imagine the banal reply, so sod them, I’ll just vote with my feet, I stopped using royal mail a long time ago, this one was a delivery so I didn’t have any choice. .

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Royal Fail grrrrrhhhh’ is closed to new replies.