Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Roses are Red, Violets are Blue – how many biscuits is normal for you?
  • gofasterstripes
    Free Member

One?
    A couple?
    Several?
    Too many?
    Until they are taken out of your hand?
    ALL OF YOUR BISCUITS ARE BELONG TO US ME?

Bonus question:
    What do you call these?

bearnecessities

That’s a fruit shortcake?

nedrapier

a) All the biscuits

b) Fruit shortcake, the Prince of Biscuits

gordimhor

Fruit shorties. And to answer your other question How many are in the tin?

chewkw
    Free Member

Normally six is for me …

njee20
    Free Member

Squashed fly biscuit innit?

gofasterstripes
    Free Member

PiknMix
    Free Member

3 (used to be until they were all gone)
    That is a fruit shortcake.

toby1

Biscuits, just leave them with me, I’ll take good care of them.

Garibaldi were the real dead fly biscuits for me. Those are just the biscuits I get for donating blood!

Three_Fish
    Free Member

I buy Nairn’s oat biscuits: dark chocolate, ginger or mixed berries. They’re separated into packets, 5 biscuits to a pack, 4 packs to a box. I can’t work out if this is to force me to eat 5 at a time, or stop me eating more than 5 at a time.

sandwicheater

I don’t keep count. That way I don’t have to lie when i’m asked if i’ve eaten all the biscuits.

lunge

There are 2 normals for me, none or all of them. I can’t have 1 or 2, if the packet is open they will all go, maybe not straight away but within an hour.

This is why there are never, ever biscuits in my house, I just can’t be trusted.

JonEdwards
    Free Member

The packet.

Rubber_Buccaneer

Squashed fly biscuit innit?

No, as Toby1 says Garibaldi are proper squashed fly biscuits.

I rarely eat biscuits but should I find a packet of fig rolls in my hand chances are I will eat them all. I may kid myself by only getting three or four out at a time but they will all go within sixty minutes.

sideshowdave
    Free Member

Can I be different and say no biscuits at all, can’t keep a body this good by eating empty calories*

*ok it’s not that good but it would be a lot worse if I kept eating sugar packed food stuff.

cheekyget
    Free Member

For me it’s one maybe 2……………………….

“………….packets!!..love biccys me!!

trailhound101

Just been for my bi-annual medical and Captain Cholesterol was flying high … biscuits are off limits.
    [quitely weeps]

brooess
    Free Member

+1 for the whole packet. The only solution that works is to avoid the biscuit aisle in the supermarket. Shopping online helps too.
    And I’m obsessive about my health. No wonder we’re all so fat if the whole packet has become normal behaviour 😯

Garibaldi are Squashed Fly Biscuits

futonrivercrossing
    Free Member

Normally none.

BUT – a real guilty pleasure is a packet of Digestives. ( I know, disgusting right? ) Half dunked, the other half crunchy, normally half a packet whilst at the workshop – but as my workshop has now moved to home, I can’t sneak off and buy a packet from the corner shop :((

What’s wrong with me – I like garibaldis too 😉

Thought for the ultimate, a Forfars Eccles can’t be beaten

binners

I don’t eat biscuits. In fact; I can’t stand them. I don’t like tea either. You could leave that packet next to me and I wouldn’t even contemplate eating one.

As a result of this I often feel like a marginalised ethnic minority, living on the very fringes of society. Perhaps theres something wrong with me? 😳

glasgowdan
    Free Member

I usually finish a proper pack of biscuits (i.e. a heavy pack of choc hobnobs, not some spaced out fancy biscuits with separate compartments in the tray for each one) in 3 sittings.

robgclarkson
    Free Member

i can’t stop until they’ve all gone… i…. i…. just….. i can’t… i’ve had a whole pack of jaffa cakes washed down with a whole pack of chocolate digestives in the past, & it felt great….

as brooess says, avoid in the supermarket and don’t have any in the house… and have the determination of a superhero at work when the vending machine starts looking at me suggestively…. dammit

i’ve not had a biscuit at all since 30th april 2015 (during which period i’ve lost 10kg), and the wife had some hob knobs on the kitchen counter last night… i picked them up and smelled them (not joking here) and had to walk away… i’ve asked her to hide them or get rid somehow for when i get home tonight… bloody biscuits… i love and hate them in equal measure

hilldodger
    Free Member

Three_Fish – Member
    I buy Nairn’s oat biscuits….

The only factory made biscuits I’d consider eating, good stuff 🙂

willard

Had a medical the other day and BP was higher than it should have been, but that could have been due to the espresso… However, staying on track with biscuits, I’ve had six rich tea today and that’s about my limit. I had a cuppa on my desk and it looked lonely…

sofaboy73
    Free Member

however many are left in the pack

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)

The topic ‘Roses are Red, Violets are Blue – how many biscuits is normal for you?’ is closed to new replies.