Viewing 6 posts - 81 through 86 (of 86 total)
  • Rock, Metal, Punk, Hard Rock etc…. what are you listening to?
  • jamesoz

Bloody hell it is a long time since I have heard that name – Harrogate’s finest LOL! They used to support my mate’s band (who *nearly* made it themselves but never quite got that break) back in the day

Was a big fan back in the day, along with all the other obscure thash bands.

Their 2019 comeback album is a bit of a cracker.

The 10 Greatest Thrash Albums of 2019!

hatter

Slift, Green Lung, Slomosa and Your Highness are the reason I’m there but yeah, crazy good line up.

darthpunk
    Free Member

Always Fugazi

and Bad Brains, finally got a copy of the first album on vinyl

darthpunk
    Free Member

Always Fugazi

and Bad Brains, finally got a copy of the first album on vinyl

twotonpredator

At the minute

Cattle Decap
    Hooded Menance
    Conjurer
    Fit for an Autopsy
    Wode

And as someone has previously mentioned – Meshuggah, always Meshuggah.

chiefgrooveguru

“I’m 90% certain I heard Jo Wiley on the radio enthusing over Fear Innoculum (the track) when it came out, which would have been on Radio 2 since I think that’s where Jo Wiley lives now.”

That’s quite a lot of intensity for poor Radio 2’s listeners!

The biggest chunk of my listening over the last couple years has been all the stuff I’ve been writing – I’ve got about two album’s worth of stuff written on acoustic bass, recorded on my iphone (back by the noise of three small children), 30-50% of the lyrics and melodies written and now I just need to fire up the proper bass and FX, and call my drummer on the red telephone! Oh and singer stuff… So that’s very niche! 😉 I hold Tool responsible for the number of time signatures in some of the songs…

Viewing 6 posts - 81 through 86 (of 86 total)

The topic ‘Rock, Metal, Punk, Hard Rock etc…. what are you listening to?’ is closed to new replies.