Viewing 10 posts - 41 through 50 (of 50 total)
  • RIP Whites level.
  • Andy

ha ha Rob that was another trip 😀 Nothing to d with the ENDLESS WCA mechanicals stops 🙄 We oughta arrange something again soon. 😀

wrecker
    Free Member

Look at what they’ve turned Penhydd into;

🙁
    Low risk, low challenge with soft landings, built as cheaply as possible. Shite.

charliemort

Is penhydd open again then?

mikey3
    Free Member

Cognation

Update on Blue Scar & Penhydd – The opening date we have been given for Blue Scar (blue section) and Penhydd (red section) is 30th November. We are all working hard to make sure that all sections are open and all signage is in place ready for this date.

Cognation will be organising a series of events during the first week of December to promote the new look trail.

If anything changes we will post a note on here to update all riders. <<<this is from cognation facebook about 30 mins ago.

wrecker
    Free Member

Is it me or does that first berm look like it’s in the wrong place? Looks like you’d be halfway around the corner before the berm starts.

faustus

Can’t stand this kind of trail, it’s a cycle path with tilty bits. It’s so out of sync with the surrounding environment too, being built ‘on’ rather than ‘in’ the landscape with graded scalpings not mixed size local rock. There’s not a lot of working with the terrain going on either…

Scamper
    Free Member

Wrecker, i’m sure that trail will come alive once you ride it 😀

wrecker
    Free Member

Alas scamper, I’m lacking the necessary 650Benduro bike.

rickon
    Free Member

I have to disagree, bermed fast swoopy corners are awesome. IF you go into them with enough speed, and a little extra weight on the front end, get the back end out, they’re tip top.

South Wales has been lacking in bermed, swoopy singletrack. I’d be glad to have a blast when I’m next down there.

(I used to live 30 minutes away, so rode Penhydd quite a lot).

hexhamstu
    Free Member

I have to disagree, bermed fast swoopy corners are awesome. IF you go into them with enough speed, and a little extra weight on the front end, get the back end out, they’re tip top.

South Wales has been lacking in bermed, swoopy singletrack. I’d be glad to have a blast when I’m next down there.

(I used to live 30 minutes away, so rode Penhydd quite a lot).

Bike park wales?

Viewing 10 posts - 41 through 50 (of 50 total)

The topic ‘RIP Whites level.’ is closed to new replies.