Viewing 40 posts - 81 through 120 (of 174 total)
  • Rip Rangers
  • binners

Where was Fairy Tale of Neew York about then? Thats another one of those oirish things isn’t it? Is that a Rangers or a Celtic song?

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

You scumbag you maggot
    you cheap lousy faggot?

Aberdeen fans?

seosamh77
    Free Member

duckman – Member
    It’s not weird at all, it’s a a convienient cover so they don’t have to deal with the real issues in scottish society, but ho hum..
    In what way is objecting to you glorifying the IRA at a football match avoiding dealing with the “real” issues in Scottish society? Please enlighten me,as you ARE one of those issues.

Because they blame alot of the violence in the WoS on Celtic and Rangers fans, when it’s got bugger all to do with it, and everything to do with pissed up antisocial **** that can’t handle their bevvy.

BoardinBob

Because they blame alot of the violence in the WoS on Celtic and Rangers fans, when it’s got bugger all to do with it, and everything to do with pissed up antisocial **** that can’t handle their bevvy.

You’re at the wind up now

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-17535376

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-14978841

http://www.scotsman.com/news/old_firm_spike_in_crimes_of_violence_1_1533481

seosamh77
    Free Member

You’re at the wind up now

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-17535376

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-14978841

http://www.scotsman.com/news/old_firm_spike_in_crimes_of_violence_1_1533481With each spike in violence I bet any money you’ll see and even larger spike in alcohol consupmtion in which ever weekend. How the heck is it sectarian violence if some pissed up fart goes home and beats his wife. That is violence due to alcohol consumption.

It’s certainly not caused by a few songs.

BoardinBob

I’d wager the knuckle draggers get drunk most weekends but save their most vicious beatings for the weekend that their team loses.

seosamh77
    Free Member

BoardinBob – Member
    I’d wager the knuckle draggers get drunk most weekends but save their most vicious beatings for the weekend that their team loses.

I think that’s trivialising domestic violence. and not giving it the attention it deserves.

BoardinBob

I think that’s trivialising domestic violence. and not giving it the attention it deserves.

😆

althepal

Wonder how long till this thread is closed..sigh.
    Get enough of this mince at my work.. Cant mention it on here without it descending into the usual shitty debate/mudslinging..

donsimon
    Free Member

Wonder how long till this thread is closed..sigh.
    Get enough of this mince at my work.. Cant mention it on here without it descending into the usual shitty debate/mudslinging..

You didn’t really expect anything else…… Did you? 😯

whatnobeer
    Free Member

Too true. Too many folk with blinkers and tinted glasses on. Same old arguments, same old shite.

Dolcered

they’ll be moving on to the second coming thread….:)

neninja
    Free Member

It’ll be a sad day for Scottish football when Rangers finally close their doors (which is looking more and more likely).

No major sponsors will be interested in an SPL without them, UEFA will probably cut the quota of European Champions and Europa League places for Scottish clubs and the TV money for the SPL will disappear.

The SPL will be on a par with the Welsh Premier League. Celtic will want to come to join the English leagues further devaluing the SPL (although I doubt the English clubs would agree to it).

donsimon
    Free Member

The SPL will be on a par with the Welsh Premier League.

TBH I can’t see that happening, football isn’t the number 1 sport in Wales. I’d say most if not all schools promote rugby on an equal footing to football and club rugby is far more popular.
    The second point is the population is significantly lower than Scotland, which means lower crowds.

andyruss
    Free Member

Like it or not the SPL can not survive as a credable leauge without tthe oldfim

stanfree
    Free Member

Rangers gone? Great news. Celtic next, please!

+1 Celtic and Rangers , two cheeks of the same arse…

seosamh77
    Free Member

andyruss – Member
    Like it or not the SPL can not survive as a credable leauge without tthe oldfim

The rest of scottish football disagrees

If Rangers are liquidated and reformed as a Newco,
    should they be allowed immediate re-entry into the
    SPL?
    NO
    15,782 (95.49%)
    YES
    745 (4.51%

http://www.splsurvey.co.uk/SPL_SURVEY_Newco-FFP-Results.pdf

andyruss
    Free Member

Of course other clubs will vote them out….christ it ‘s a no brainer.But when sponsership dries up and clubs have to survive on their own gate receipts what then. You end up with with celtic as the only club trying to win the leauge and the rest just trying to avoid relegation what an advert for our top leauge

donsimon
    Free Member

Of course other clubs will vote them out….christ it ‘s a no brainer.But when sponsership dries up and clubs have to survive on their own gate receipts what then. You end up with with celtic as the only club trying to win the leauge and the rest just trying to avoid relegation what an advert for our top leauge

I hear you, crap business model, isn’t it?

seosamh77
    Free Member

andyruss – Member

I disagree. you paint the doom and gloom picture, I see another one.

Trying to say one or the other will happen is silly. Scottish fitba will carry on regarless though.

True punishment has to be handed out to rangers though or it truly will be the end.

Plus we’ve still got Big tax case, wee tax case, dual contracts, misuse of EBTs.. There’s should be plenty more harsh punishment to come, if not, integrity in the league is completely gone.

whatnobeer
    Free Member

if not, integrity in the league is completely gone.

Oh bloody hell, a Celtic fan talking about integrity? **** me sideways 🙄

Northwind

seosamh77 – Member

They aren’t sectarian, I view them as historical and as part of my heritage.

Ya know, I met a chap from Alabama once who felt the same about white bedsheets.

andyruss
    Free Member

S77 you are just enjoying getting one over on rangers and quite right. If rangers got of l can just see the conspiracy merchants at parkhead let alone lennon having a fit. But as you said earlier oldfirm songs are history,,that makes rangers part of your history too. Even you know that nothing can replace beating rangers to the title or getting one over them at lbrox. Beating the likes of hearts week ln week out won ‘t come remotely close. With no compertion how strong will your team be in europe.?

project
    Free Member

Its just a football club, a field and some seats, that a gang of overpaid men play football and fall over on every week, no great loss,comapred to some of the great engineering companies that have gone with the skills associated with them.

Roll on the demolition experts, to raise it to the ground,to build new homes,new shops,cinemas, and lots more, all creating new jobs and new opportunities for the locals,bringing wealth into the area,along with new build in adjoining areas.

There are other football teams to watch.

donsimon
    Free Member

Roll on the demolition experts, to raise it to the ground,to build new homes,new shops,cinemas, and lots more, all creating new jobs and new opportunities for the locals,bringing wealth into the area,along with new build in adjoining areas.

Does anyone know how many jobs will be lost?
    I also don’t sit well with the overpaid comments either. If I could attract 50 or 60,000 people week in week out to watch me work, and pay big money for their effort, I’d like a slice of it. 😉

project
    Free Member

new jobs will be created, a lot of football clubs rely on volunteer staff .

Ones who kick a ball for a living can go to another club.

project
    Free Member

lots of new jobs will be create, a lot of staff at football clubs are volunteers, on match days.

Ones who kick a ball for a living can just apply to another club.

althepal

Houses, shops and cinemas built on the land?? That’s funny.
    Somehow I can’t see it- is the shopping mall going to retain the ibrox facade then?
    Facade is a good word to use in the context of rangers at the though..

seosamh77
    Free Member

Northwind – Member
    seosamh77 – Member
    They aren’t sectarian, I view them as historical and as part of my heritage.

Ya know, I met a chap from Alabama once who felt the same about white bedsheets.your analogy is completely backwards but still. carry on..

seosamh77
    Free Member

whatnobeer – Member
    if not, integrity in the league is completely gone.
    Oh bloody hell, a Celtic fan talking about integrity? **** me sideways

We’re not the ones cheating..

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

Nope – its absolutly correct – by defending he singing of sectarian songs you show your lack of understanding of the situation.

have you actually been to a game recently?

paulosoxo
    Free Member

So then. How will Celtic do in the English Premier League?

jota180
    Free Member

They’d have to start in the conference I would have thought

whatnobeer
    Free Member

Tour of Japan good was it? Intimidation of referees? Altering attendance figures to avoid paying tax? EBT used to pay Juninho?

Sandwich

It’s a football team they ALL cheat.

seosamh77
    Free Member

Tj – shoosh

Whatnobeer – juninho, yes that happened. We also realised it was a silly road to go down. Paid the tax and even warned you fools to do the same. Advise which, much to my enjoyment, you completely ignored! :mrgreen:

seosamh77
    Free Member

Paulosaxo – mid table challenging every now and then.

althepal

Celtic fans are allowed to gloat but don’t think
    Anyone is really entitled to take the high ground here..

althepal

TJ (gulp) has a point..
    Think Northwind’s comparison is a valid one..
    Just cos something’s part of your history, doesn’t necessarily mean you should be proud of it/sing about it.
    And that goes for both sides btw.. IRA, UDF whatever, folk getting bombed or gunned down as they walk across the street- surely you’d just want to put that behind you and move on.
    But, there’s a small minority who apparently dont, and would rather celebrate it.

seosamh77
    Free Member

TJ (gulp) has a point..

He doesn’t at all, infact he’s showing his complete ignorance of the topic.. I hope that’s not indicative of his knowledge in every topic he speaks about, as if it is, he’s a fool.

Viewing 40 posts - 81 through 120 (of 174 total)

The topic ‘Rip Rangers’ is closed to new replies.