Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Riding in Andorra?
  • theginjaninja
    Free Member

Anyone been? Got access to some accommodation on the Spanish side and would like to go out there for a bit.

Lift assisted would be nice. Not much info from google on a quick search. Any guidance gratefully appreciated.

KeithBrief
    Free Member

Great location, not too busy and cheap. Lift passes are available to bikers from the main ski station in Soldeau.

ianv
    Free Member

Great place, 2 resorts with bike parks:
    Val Nord Pal Arinsal: lots of good trails, different grades great vibe.
    GrandValira, Soldeau: pretty good especially the higher routes.

Commuting from across the boarder could be a pain as there are always traffic jams at customs (in both directions). Soldeau is closer to the French side than ValNord so harder to get to from Spain.

Val Nord is also very family friendly if thats an issue.

ianv
    Free Member
    mAx_hEadSet

as per above check out La Molina as it is getting a lot of money spent there.. ;a massana in andorra go and call Cedric Gracia who has the bar and bike shop under the gondola station.. he knows all they reckon 😉

ianv
    Free Member

Brual breaking bumps at La Molina!

theginjaninja
    Free Member

Thanks all.

Braking bumps. Awesome! I was going to take my hardtail too. 🙁

alwyn
    Free Member

Yes! Valnord is amesome. Hire a DH bike or just ride the XC, great weekend and enough stuff to last you for at least a week. They even have a wood park.

ianv
    Free Member

The Andorran parks would be fine on a hardtail (up to red), the tracks are well maintained.

I wouldnt bother with a hardtail at La Molina

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Riding in Andorra?’ is closed to new replies.