Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Rich Energy and Whyte Bikes
  • dafoxster
    Free Member

Is it just coincidence that the logos are so similar?

http://www.richenergy.com
    http://www.whyte.bike

AlexSimon

I’d never heard of Rich Energy.

Looking at it, it seems to be set up as one of those aspirational brands that I aspire to avoid.

Can’t see any links between the two after a brief look around the website and social media.

zilog6128

Union Jack logo on the cans as well, very similar to what Whyte (used to?) use also.

What a rip off!!

london_lad_liam
    Free Member

Never heard of them either..

Rumored to be potentially buying out force india f1 team for 200m

funkmasterp

I now want to know what makes it premium. Only the finest man made chemical shit storm makes it in to our beverage. Also, how can a drink be innovative?

To answer the OP – To my eyes it looks exactly the same as the Whyte logo

tomhoward

Assuming they use a similar livery if they do buy FI, the car will get a paint scheme upgrade at least!

wwaswas

Blimey, the judge gave Rich energy a right kicking!

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member
    scuttler

From the Jalopnik article

Public records, however, paint Rich Energy as an enigma, with traces scattered across the UK, Croatia, and Austria, and names that knot up in a circle of failed former businesses—some of which curiously echo Rich Energy’s current state. Storey was eager to hype his young brand as innovative, creative, and with unorthodox marketing—all the typical tag lines—over the course of Jalopnik’s phone interview

This is Storey. He has a beard…. dunno about tats.

Anyone else getting flashbacks to the other thread…. I’m feeling a bit Sick.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

It’s all a little shady, isn’t it?

The Jalopnik article is a gem, IMO. A nice balance of investigative journalism and proper old school du(d)e diligence.

BruceWee

Whoever said this wins the internet for today:

Don’t care. This is a Rich Whyte people problem.

martinhutch

From the Whyte news piece linked above:

the similarity between the logos is staggering…

The full judgement is well worth a skim read for entertainment purposes, particularly the bit about not removing the metadata on documents which aimed to show how many years ago Rich had come up with the concept…

Suffice to say that the judge was not overly impressed…

marcus7
    Free Member

For those following this, whyte have announced a potential winding up order in rich energy for non payment of costs!. Ive been following this a bit and its hilarious!. The CEO of rich energy could give Donald a run for his money on Twitter!

Mister-P
    Free Member
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘Rich Energy and Whyte Bikes’ is closed to new replies.