Home Forums Bike Forum Red bull TV removed from sky?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Red bull TV removed from sky?
  • sofaboy73
    Free Member

Just had a quick look, so it has! How annoying, whilst I don’t use it as much as when the DHWC was on red bull, theres some good stuff on there. I guess it’s website only from now on?

weeksy

yeah looks that way… Hardline soon and was really looking forward to it. I think we may still have a Firestick we can use.

benpinnick

You should be able to cast it off your phone/tablet I would think?

binners

Sky have just removed quite a lot of stuff this week. Apparently a lot of their licensing deals with content providers were up and they just haven’t bothered renewing them.

We were half way through watching Barry (which Sky heavily trailed) then all four series disappeared without warning. A quick google revealed that they’ve removed a lot of their HBO content (which is a lot of their best programmes) once the present licensing deal came to an end. Looks like it was the same for Red Bull TV

I shall look forward to them reducing my monthly subscription accordingly to reflect their now greatly reduced content

Yeah, right…. 🙄

FunkyDunc
    Free Member

I only ever used the red bull app to watch mtb DH, now have the delight of the Discovery + app on sky which is even more clunky and horrible.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.