Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Recommend me a track pump
  • bigdugsbaws
    Free Member

After 5 years of faithful service (and abuse) my Joe Blow has died. Is there anything better out there for a similar price or am I best getting the same again?

Frankers
    Free Member

Mine died too, bought a Specialized track pump and seems much better than the Topeak

bassspine
    Free Member

Joe Blow survives being the workshop pump at our shop. What better recommendation could you have?

Skyline-GTR
    Free Member

My Beto pump from Lidl for £2.99 Has lasted longer than a Blackburn and Topeak equivalent that I use in the workshop at a busy trail centre.

myheadsashed

SKS they just work – forever

myheadsashed

SKS they just work – forever

Ed2001
    Free Member

3rd a SKS rennkompressor, I've had mine for absolutely years and it's still going strong.

UrbanHiker
    Free Member

Dont believe the hype, my SKS doesn't connect to either type of valve properly. And opposite to what they say you can't get spairs to repair them. Just my experience.

pinches
    Free Member

as above i've got an sks that to be fair gets hammered and it doesn't seal on presta valves properly any more.

jam-bo

i've had a nice blackburn one knocking round in the back of the car for 3-4 years. it was a warranty replacement the blackburn one that had been in there for about six years before that. gotta love lifetime warranties.

radoggair
    Free Member

your joe blows dead!!!!! – well, this aint good news is it?

MrAgreeable

Not only did our Joe Blow die after a few years, the new head I got for it seems to have mucked it up even more – the gauge has stopped working and it doesn't hold air. An email to distributors Extra UK asking what might be the problem was met with deafening silence. Also have a cheapy Park one which falls over all the time and doesn't work on Presta valves. I'd go with a cheapo Blackburn from CRC.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Recommend me a track pump’ is closed to new replies.