Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Rear Shock Service – Any recommendations from these companies?
  • bsweb
    Free Member

I am looking to get my Fox rear shock serviced and a custom tune done. It is going to cost in the region of £150, so not particularly cheap. Just wondered if anyone had any recommendations. Looking at
    – Tf Tuned – £143
    – Mojo – £166
    – Plush suspension tuning – £138

smurf
    Free Member

I’ve been happy with other work that j tech and loco tuning have done for me. So whilst not directly helping that might have added 2 more places to the list.

zero-cool
    Free Member

Only ever used TF Tuned over the years and never been disappointed.

MartynS

Conversely I’ll never use tf again after the way one of the chimps spoke to me over the phone.

Loco did a smashing job on my vanilla coil shock. However after the debacle of the chap on here who had his air shock disposed of by royal fail I’ve found a local shop (who is a trained fox tech) so problem solved, I don’t have to post.

Loco worked out cheaper as well….

mindmap3
    Free Member

Another vote for J Tech here – James has always been really helpful, done a good job and turned stuff round quickly for me in the past.

I’ve used Loco once too when J Tech coulcn;t look at my poorly DHX and again they did a cracing job.

Mojo seem really expensive compared to some of the smaller companies.

jwab
    Free Member

+1 for loco, great price and service

z1ppy

Used Mojo, TF Tuned, J-Tech for servicing and Loco (for spare parts, as he was busy when I wanted a service), happy to use them all again, though Mojo managed to damage a m8 shock, but did put it right without fuss. Tend to be happier using the small business like J-Tech and Loco, as they as mentioned are cheaper & just as good IME.

J-Tech have some “damaged/new” shocks/fork for sale ATM too (Damaged as in eyelets marked.. so basically not damaged)

bsweb
    Free Member

Thanks all. Going to give J-Tech a go.

torihada
    Free Member

Yep, another vote for Loco & J-Tech.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Rear Shock Service – Any recommendations from these companies?’ is closed to new replies.