Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Random Question: does anyone have any thoughts on using Salesforce.com CRM
  • TheSpeedySnail
    Free Member

Greetings Very Knowledgeable Singletrack World,

I have been tasked with finding a CRM (customer relationship management) software for work and a friend suggested that I look into salesforce.com.

I did and was impressed by their apparent flexibility and scope for customisation. BUT, before handing over the boss' cash, I though it would be worthwhile (prudent) checking to see what other peoples' experiences have been and was wondering if any of you use salesforce and what your thought are?

Thanks in advance.

bent_udder
    Free Member

The company I work for uses it. It's brilliant, from what our CRM people say. The main issue is making it easy for *everyone* to enter information. That's the catch. Make it easy, and you have yourself a powerful tool.

epicsteve
    Free Member

We also use it and find it pretty good.

bawbag
    Free Member

It is excellent and very flexible but we had to go for the enterprise licences as we were making maximum use of the API functionality. This made it pretty expensive considering you never actually own it and have to keep paying year after year. No servers or upgrades to worry about though so I was happy.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Random Question: does anyone have any thoughts on using Salesforce.com CRM’ is closed to new replies.