Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • quick cleaning/lubing question
  • richi
    Free Member

just wondering after cleaning my bike i always clean chain using parktool and lube it, is there other things i should be lubing like the forks, if so what product is recommended

richi
    Free Member

also can someone recommend me a chain lube as well as mine is running low and is just a halfords special

grum
    Free Member

I like to use Juice Lubes Fork Juice on my stanchions – it makes me feel better about not doing the servicing you’re supposed to do on Fox Forks. 🙂

I use Finish Line Green – all year round as it’s always winter in Lancashire.

raccoon
    Free Member

I use the muc off bike spray after washing the bike. it makes it easier to clean after a muddy ride just avoid the brakes!

robsoctane
    Free Member

Regarding forks: easier than cleaning constantly, use a muck nutz to prevent crap getting to the seals, works a bloody treat! Best product in ages IMO, of course.

grum
    Free Member

Yeah they are good. Much better than the Neoguard which actually throws crap straight at your fork seals.

richi
    Free Member

just been looking at the guard and the reviews look very good and for 6 quid cant really go wrong so think i will invest

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘quick cleaning/lubing question’ is closed to new replies.