Viewing 40 posts - 121 through 160 (of 183 total)
  • PSA – salomon speedcross 3 . £20 on Amazon
  • trickydisco
    Free Member

Kidding…. Not cancelled yet though….

same here. still awaiting the email

scotroutes

Thanks again STW. Postie just arrived with my Amazon parcel – a £9.99 Spiralizer 🙂

Gary_M
    Free Member

No cancellation email yet, but I’m sure it’ll arrive soon.

Harry_the_Spider

Nothing here yet.

johndoh
    Free Member

Still Preparing for Dispatch

Gary_M
    Free Member

Same here, and pending transaction still showing on my bank account.

PePPeR

Nothing happening with the ones I ordered yet either.

Although I doubt they’ll be turning up.

poolman
    Free Member

The salomon xlites are 30 gbp on sd.com, same lacing system and lovely light shoe. The ladies version is 25. Sizes on mens a bit limited now, I think they are last year’s model.

PimpmasterJazz
    Free Member

Cancelled

What’s the legality around this? If a product is displayed at a certain price, doesn’t it legally have to then be sold at that price, or is that physical retail only?

Gary_M
    Free Member

The salomon xlites are 30 gbp on sd.com

Can’t fine them on there 🙂

cp

If a product is displayed at a certain price, doesn’t it legally have to then be sold at that price

nope

poolman
    Free Member

Sorry they are x mission 2…..they are really lite though

tenacious_doug
    Free Member
    nixie

My order still at pending dispatch. Expecting it will be for the chop though.

Drac

What’s the legality around this? If a product is displayed at a certain price, doesn’t it legally have to then be sold at that price, or is that physical retail only?

No it doesn’t where the price is obviously wrong but they can cancel if the wish anyway. A shop can just refuse to sell you it.

Harry_the_Spider

Still not had the email yet. I wonder how many £20 items were “bought” yesterday?

I suspect somebody is wearing his ass like a hat today.

franksinatra

Just got the cancellation email

stevie750

Mine just got cancelled

Harry_the_Spider

Cancelled. Gah!

nixie

Spoke too soon, now cancelled.

bongohoohaa
    Free Member

Death, taxes and Amazon cancelling your order for some cheap Salomons.

hopkinsgm

Just cancelled here too

martymac

Yep cancelled here too. Oh well.

kenneththecurtain
    Free Member

Unless you have spades for feet I wouldn’t get too upset, salomons are crazy wide.

I bought a pair a few weeks back to tide me over while waiting for warranty replacements from Walsh (again). My feet were in bits by the end of the first run, soooooo much movement inside the shoe.

johndoh
    Free Member

We’re writing to inform you that your order 204-8633207-7257908 from Field & Trek has been cancelled

Leigh2612
    Free Member

Cancelled for me too…

bongohoohaa
    Free Member

It goes on for a few pages…

Some people are so entitled. It was obviously a mistake and we all took a punt on it. No need to whine.

fd3chris
    Free Member

Speed cross wide? I bought a size 10.5 as I’m normally between a 10 and an 11 and they were so tight I need a 12 just to stop my toes crossing over themselves.

bongohoohaa
    Free Member

Speed cross wide?

Yeah, I raised an eyebrow at that. I find them narrow, and was of the understanding that was a universal acceptance that you needed to size up .5+ to get the width.

Leigh
    Free Member

No emails but disappeared on my Amazon account although it is still shown as a pending transaction on my online banking…

kenneththecurtain
    Free Member

Speed cross wide? I bought a size 10.5 as I’m normally between a 10 and an 11 and they were so tight I need a 12 just to stop my toes crossing over themselves.

Are these your feet?

nickjb
    Free Member

It was obviously a mistake

Why? I’ve had Salomon shoes from sports direct for a similar price.

bongohoohaa
    Free Member

Why?

Because every single shoe they sold was reduced to £20.

Merrells, Salomon, Muddy Fox ….all £20.

Plus the price was different on F&T/USC/SD’s actual website.

trail_rat
    Free Member

As I said on the earlier. I found them wide as well.

Interestingly everyone says size up. They said the same on the raidlight shoes earlier in the week.

I didn’t and they fit

Makes me think folks on here just have bigger feet than they think.

bongohoohaa
    Free Member

Makes me think folks on here just have bigger feet than they think.

Possibly.

All I know is I am 9 in Nike, Inov8, Keen, Scarpa, Haglofs, Puma, TNF, Converse….but always 9.5 in Merrell, Salomon and Adidas.

mrmo
    Free Member

Because every single shoe they sold was reduced to £20.

Merrells, Salomon, Muddy Fox ….all £20.

Plus the price was different on F&T/USC/SD’s actual website.

Which assumes you looked, i had a few doubts because the boots i “bought” had a fair chunk off, but came in limited sizes so took the opinion that f&t were shifting old stock on Amazon so never bothered to dig much deeper

trail_rat
    Free Member

I can’t wear adidas
    Too narrow. Even sizing up doesn’t work they are just the wrong last because they end up too long then and my feet rattle about and my toe nails fall off.

Footwear is much like helmets and simply sizing up does not maketh the shoe fit ime

fd3chris
    Free Member

I agree trail rat. I love adidas but all my ones are loose at the heel but fit in the toes. Nike flynit are much better but the best fit for me is vibram five fingers.

Gary_M
    Free Member

Unless you have spades for feet I wouldn’t get too upset, salomons are crazy wid

The salomons I have fit me just fine.

Order just cancelled here too.

davosaurusrex

Two pairs of trainers cancelled. First Brexit and now this. It’s all too much.

Viewing 40 posts - 121 through 160 (of 183 total)

The topic ‘PSA – salomon speedcross 3 . £20 on Amazon’ is closed to new replies.