Viewing 40 posts - 81 through 120 (of 183 total)
  • PSA – salomon speedcross 3 . £20 on Amazon
  • bongohoohaa
    Free Member

Well the ones I ordered are still showing at £20 so if it *was* a mistake, surely they knew and would have corrected by now?

Depends on the mistake, their systems and how quickly they can rectify this through the Amazon marketplace tools. All the same, I would have expected them at the very least to start pulling things from the marketplace to reduce the damage.

Could also be they don’t know yet. Maybe the stock alert systems, which would show anomalies in order patterns, they have on their own backend doesn’t work with stuff being sold through Amazon. So it could just be getting packed up and sent out by workers who just do what the tickets coming down tell them.

Gary_M
    Free Member

If you try to add to your basket the ones johndoh linked to you’ll get the following message even though they are showing as in stock, so looks like they are on the case.

We’re sorry. The item Salomon Mens X Ultra GTX Walking Shoes Ortholite Insoles Lightweight Black/Autobahn UK 9(43) is no longer available from the seller you selected. To see if it’s available from another seller, click here to return to the item’s product detail page.

johndoh
    Free Member

Well I will have to wait and see then.

Saw a nice pair of Converse pumps in TK to the Maxx at lunchtime at £16 so I will get those if this one doesn’t come through.

bongohoohaa
    Free Member

Why not push the boat out and, possibly, get both?

johndoh
    Free Member

Because we have spent an inordinate amount of money in the last two months (wife’s 40th, our girls 7th birthday) and are about to book a summer holiday so I am trying to be good so we don’t go overdrawn.

Torminalis
    Free Member

The ones I ordered earlier have gone back up to over a £100. Here’s hoping.

bongohoohaa
    Free Member

Let the cancellation emails commence 🙂

bails

Yep, mine’s cancelled.

bartesque

Cancelled not surprised really

bongohoohaa
    Free Member

Hmm. Given the replies, they must be processing the list in alphabetical order. Usernames beginning with C next 🙂

trickydisco
    Free Member

he ones I ordered earlier have gone back up to over a £100. Here’s hoping.

mine too. I now notice it’s changed from ‘field & trek’ seller to ‘Sports direct’

neila

Ordered, now cancelled. Dammit.

RoganJosh
    Free Member

I only got part of my order cancelled… What does that mean?

cp

Cancelled here too

paulneenan76
    Free Member

Bugger. Mine cancelled too. What a joke. Anything similar for a similar price???

Junkyard
    Free Member

you get one shoe?

Torminalis
    Free Member

You know what boils my piss?

I placed an order on Amazon and then had to cancel it about ten minutes later. They said that the order had proceeded too far and that I would have to return them and go through the refunds process.

Gah!

bongohoohaa
    Free Member

You know what boils my piss?

I saw that, and thought it would be hilarious if I posted a pic of something that could indeed boil piss.

So I searched on amazon for ‘piss boiler’

Erm…ok.

Torminalis
    Free Member

Well, there’s a niche market. 😯

I’d probably use one of these..

YoKaiser
    Free Member

One cancelled, one in limbo.

the-muffin-man

I caved in and ordered some Salomon 4D boots. Still showing as ‘we’re preparing your order’.

How many of you above are Amazon Prime members (I am), and I wonder if that makes a difference to orders being fulfilled.

bongohoohaa
    Free Member

How many of you above are Amazon Prime members (I am), and I wonder if that makes a difference to orders being fulfilled.

Makes no difference whatsoever on non-Amazon fulfilled orders.

I am surprised one or two orders haven’t slipped through, but I expect everyone to get cancellation emails. I imagine they are cancelling orders one by one, in case some orders have correctly priced items from them in there.

mrmo
    Free Member

well i placed an order and have heard nothing, we’ll see what happens.

Torminalis
    Free Member

I am a Prime member and still showing as preparing for dispatch.

It is all a bit weird, I went for a different Salomon shoe from the same provider (Field and Trek).

Now they are showing up as over £100 and from a different store altogether. I suppose we are now the accidental gamblers on a bet between the warehouse and the people who are fixing the data. Come on! I need shoes!

the-muffin-man

I won’t be too peeved if they do cancel – I’m already called Imelda in our household as I have a lot more shoes than my wife!

czthompson

Bought a pair of GTX’s, will have to see if they arrive!

philb88
    Free Member

Cancellation email received.

Was worth a try!!

martymac

The ones i ordered (@£20) are now priced at £94.99.
    Haven’t received my cancellation email yet . . .

grahamt1980

No email yet. But will be expecting it

rascal
    Free Member

Cancelled here. Arse.

bongohoohaa
    Free Member

So far 3 orders, 1 cancelled. I expect them all to be nuked over the next 24hrs.

mj27
    Free Member

1 order of 4 pairs of Salomon’s and no cancellation order (yet), trying to be realistic but I wish they would let them slip through the system.

bongohoohaa
    Free Member

…and there’s the last two cancelled.

Ah well, it smelled fishy once it turned out a whole swathe of their stock was £20.

scotroutes

FWIW, I got a pair of Mavic MTB shoes from Sports Direct last year for not much more than £25. They do sometimes just sell off stock.

benp1

Cancelled here too

I know it’s a glitch, but still doesn’t seem right. Oh well, was too good to be true

ads678

Speedcross cancelled, I assume the boots will be as well!! 🙁

FunkyDunc
    Free Member

Boots just cancelled 🙁

santacruzsi
    Free Member

Cancelled too! Sorry for the faux pas!

grahamt1980

Yep cancelled. Ah well worth a go

BFITH
    Free Member

My moabs just arrived!
    Kidding…. Not cancelled yet though….

Viewing 40 posts - 81 through 120 (of 183 total)

The topic ‘PSA – salomon speedcross 3 . £20 on Amazon’ is closed to new replies.