Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 42 total)
  • PSA Rockshox fork amazon bargains
  • flee5
    Free Member

Just thought I would give everyone a heads up there seems to be some bargain rockshox forks on amazon.co.uk at the moment. I have just ordered some 140mm solo air 29er pikes for £294.31. As usual with amazon it does seem a bit hit and miss for a bargain (very little in 27.5) I noticed that the had some 120mm 29er Rebas for £159.
    Hope this helps someone and sorry if I got the bargain that you wanted.

AlexSimon

That second one is just the stearer, crown and uppers n0b0dy0ftheg0at

Northwind

Ooooooh. Anyone know if that bluto’ll lengthen? Some just need an air rod hingmy replacement…

Very very close to buying some Sids…

thedude
    Free Member

I ordered a pike, but I will believe it when I see it. Thanks for letting us know.

notmyrealname
    Free Member

They’ve got some SID RCT3’s for £240 as well.
    Almost worth buying them as spares 😀

n0b0dy0ftheg0at
    Free Member

Northwind – Member
    Ooooooh. Anyone know if that bluto’ll lengthen? Some just need an air rod hingmy replacement…

Very very close to buying some Sids…

The man from Del Monte, he say yes! 😆

http://singletrackworld.com/forum/topic/travel-change-on-an-80mm-travel-bluto-possible

flee5
    Free Member

Mine should hopefully be here Monday so I will update this thread when they land.

minley1
    Free Member

Cheers op, new 26″ Sid Rct3 on the way! Very cheap (relatively)

dirtyrider
    Free Member

stock levels are nonsense?

bol

Wouldn’t ship to my address for some reason?

P-Jay
    Free Member

Anyone know if I can use these:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B00HRVYT1G/ref=mp_s_a_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1469136302&sr=8-2&pi=SY200_QL40&keywords=rockshox+pike+27.5&dpPl=1&dpID=31MqSYBlccL&ref=plSrch

To convert my Yari into a Lyrik (or at least make it a Yari with a charger damper).

beamishblue

Can’t find these! Link available?

Bagstard
    Free Member

P-jay, pretty much definite you can put that in a yari to get almost a lyric. My Pike CSU died on holiday so I am putting the charger damper in my new yari. Probably worth keeping the yari damper though as two of our group had the charger damper fail on them.

ScottChegg
    Free Member

Prices have gone up a bit.

Is it like the Shoes thread where Jonathon will be mailing everyone soon?

AlexSimon

Well at least these were stocked by and sold by Amazon, so less likely to be a price error/cancel situation.
    There were a few cheap prices, but all 29er or 26er and mostly the 29er were 51mm offset (which I have no idea about).

thedude
    Free Member

I just got a dispatched email. 🙂 I will believe it when I’m holding it.

Northwind

AlexSimon – Member

mostly the 29er were 51mm offset (which I have no idea about).

Gary Fisher/Trek’s G2 geometry is 51mm offset and it turned out to work really well so essentially everything else is copying it now. (have to admit, I was really convinced the 51mm offset on my 34s was making a difference til I checked my Pikes and realised they were 51mm offset too.)

dirtyrider
    Free Member

I just got a dispatched email.

+1

apparently I’ve got 1 set of forks out for delivery, cut off seems to be 9pm, seems unlikely

dai3015
    Free Member

Apparently, I’ve got some 29er My16 Rebas coming tomorrow for the princely sum of £143 including pump and service kit – seems ok to me. Will see if they turn up

dirtyrider
    Free Member

……nothing delivered

Northwind

Mine have dispatched apparently

Sponging-Machine
    Free Member

I think I’m missing something. All of the above links take me to the American site.

minley1
    Free Member

Well, mine have just been delivered. They are in original Rockshox box with Pump and Seals, 2016 my Diffusion Black,all as described.
    Result.

AlexSimon

Sponging-Machine – Member

I think I’m missing something. All of the above links take me to the American site.
    Posted 12 hours ago # Report-PostThey are me too. I just did a search for rockshox foks on the UK site and then filtered by ‘prime’ and saw some of the prices being talked about (you have to click on lots of model options to find the cheap varients). I don’t have a 29er or 26er any more though so pretty useless.

ScottChegg
    Free Member

Bluto’s at just over £200 would have been irresistable.

Can’t find anything like that, though…

dirtyrider
    Free Member

Well, mine have just been delivered. They are in original Rockshox box with Pump and Seals, 2016 my Diffusion Black,all as described.
    Result.

+1 for what i bought, feel like I’ve robbed someone 😆 Amazons pricing is crackers – great PSA OP 8)

n0b0dy0ftheg0at
    Free Member

Did anyone grab those cheap 80mm Bluto?

Northwind?

Nice to see some got their bargains, good job OP!

Northwind

Nah, I’d just started looking for some cheap used 29er XC forks to go with my horrendous £100 chinese carbon frame, so obviously I bought some brand new RCT3 Sids.

thedude
    Free Member

They just arrived 18:00 on a Sunday. Thanks flee5, you are the man!

flee5
    Free Member

Glad that I helped some of you out.
    Just waiting for mine to arrive now should be with me tomorrow.

scunny
    Free Member

Link to those pikes? Just had a look and can’t find them, have I missed the boat?

dhrider
    Free Member

You are a few days to late……

scunny
    Free Member

Story of my life.

BruceM
    Free Member

Cheers for the PSA.

MikeG

Thanks for the PSA, bought the last Bluto which has just been delivered 😀

Now I’ve got to work out how to sneak a fatbike past the boss….

DrP

That’s a bloody cheap Pike! I paid twice that! Good spot!

DrP

wwaswas

MikeG – I’ve an on-one trail fatty frame I’m looking to sell – few bits to go with it too (Hope BB, seatclamp, headset, Giant dropper post that’s 5 rides old).

MikeG

wwaswas – that could work 🙂 I’ve sent you an email

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 42 total)

The topic ‘PSA Rockshox fork amazon bargains’ is closed to new replies.